vi. Bright

When the ghosts arrive back at Julie's house, the boys insist on going up to Julie's room

When the ghosts arrive back at Julie's house, the boys insist on going up to Julie's room. Angelina tries to tell the boys that the Molina girl would not like it that the three of the boys go into her room. "Julie won't mind if we chill out in her room. Trust me, Angel," Luke tries to persuade the girl.

Angelina knows that there is no way that she can talk them out of this so she shrugs her shoulders and says, "Your funeral."

"But we're already dead Ang," Reggie innocently says to the girl.

Angelina gives Reggie an annoyed look and says, "Well if we were still alive, Julie will definitely kill you three."

So the four ghosts end up in Julie's room. Reggie immediately lays on top of the bed once the four ghosts poof into the room. Luke walks around the room, looking at everything that the girl has in her bedroom and Alex sits down on the pouf, glancing around. Angelina picks up the book she was reading last night and sits in the chair by the window before opening up the book.

Currently, Alex is annoying his sister so she can pay attention to him. Angelina just ignores him and continues to read the book. Bored, Alex gives up on trying to bother Angelina and stands up before walking over to Julie's dresser, looking at the photo of Julie and her mother. Out of the corner of her eye, Angelina notices Luke stand up on a stool to be eye level with Julie's dream box. Angelina knows how much that box means to Julie and how she wouldn't want stupid boys to snoop around the box. Without looking away from the book, she speaks up, "That's off limits, Luke."

Luke turns around and faces Angelina before saying, "That makes me want to know what it is even more, Angel." Angelina rolls her eyes and Luke turns to glance at the box before turning back to Angelina. "Will you tell me what it is?" Luke hopefully asks the girl. Alex turns to look at Angelina, interested in what her response will be.

"No," Angelina tells the boy. It's quiet for a bit before Angelina looks up from her book. She looks over at Luke and sees the pout that he has on his face. She sets the book in her lap before saying, "Do I need to say it in Spanish? Noh." Luke sighs and turns back to the box. Angelina picks up the book and continues reading. Alex turns back to the picture and tries to pick it up but his hands keep going through it. Meanwhile, Reggie is making snow angels on the bed with his eyes closed. Luke reaches his arms up to the box. Angelina notices and sternly says, "Luke, leave the box alone."

Luke ignores the girl and continues to reach for the box. Angelina rolls her eyes and focuses back on the book. The bedroom door then opens and Julie walks into the room. She looks around, noticing the three boys and Angelina. Her eyes widen as she exclaims, "What are you guys doing in my room?" Alex whips his head over to Julie, Reggie lifts his head off the pillows to stare at the girl with wide eyes, and Luke freezes in his spot with his hands almost grabbing the dream box.

"Told you so," Angelina says to the boys before closing the book and setting it on a satchel that is sitting on a nearby stool. Alex rolls his eyes at his twin. "I tried to stop them Julsie, they wouldn't listen to me," she tells the young girl. Angelina looks over at Luke and glares at him because even after she told him to leave the box alone, he still is trying to find out what it is by opening it. She knows Julie would not appreciate it if the boy went through her things. That is a boundary she will not let the boy cross.