Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Lovely's Point of View:

Seeing them walk through the door scared me so bad. Over the years Kiara worked so hard for us to be happy. I still remembered the day when our parents died.

Hope tries to calm me down. "It would be wise if you calm down."

Star agrees. "No one is going to hurt you as long as we are here."

Nara adds on. "Us and your sisters always got your back. Even your new family. So cheer up."

I took a deep breath as my mind recalls the first horrific memory I ever had about Kiara. "How can I calm down remembering how it all started."

Flashback Lovely's Point of View(5(Joy/Lovely) 11(Kiara) 13(Trey) 16(Jordan):

It's been a week since living with our Aunts family. It's fun except no one wants to play with us and they look at us weirdly. Today I'm going to ask my big sister Kiara why people treat us differently.

I run towards my sister Joy. "Hav yu see mom(Kiara)? I ca n't fin ha any whare!"

Joy shushes me. "Look thay Keara an our brothers are doin beg pepol talk."

(GRAPHIC SCENE)

I never wasn't able to talk properly at the time, but Lovely was able to do it a little better. We had a speech problem along with our usual childhood lisp.
We see our brothers and the future Alpha twins surrounded our big sister. We hide behind the door seeing something that scarred our souls for life.
We saw our big sister Kiara on the floor being burned with a branding iron from Keva. We never knew what it said but it said something along the lines of "Bound."

She spazzed on the floor wheezing in pain and coughing out blood. Her certain parts of her body turned red and blue from her veins seemingly bursting from her body. Later though... I found out the branding iron had a sort of toxic placed on it by Keva. It was wolvesbane. A type of toxic chemical made for werewolves to be punished. Even the criminals couldn't stand it, much less my older sister. It'll start up your blood levels and burst different parts of your bloodstream and veins. Which is why now Kiara gains neck pains and easy headaches from the side-effects from surviving it.

When Keva pulls the branding iron off my sister Jordan starts to burst in anger.

"It's all your FUCKING FAULT! If only we didn't celebrate your DAMNED birthday!"

Kicking Kiara once in the stomach, Jordan opens a silver pocket knife tosses it to Keva who plunges it in her stomach.
Kiara starts whimpering but she doesn't scream. Then Keva start pulling her by her hair.

"Your life is not needed here. Why do you still struggle to live, I wonder?" She taunts in her ear.

Anger flashed in Kiara's  eyes." My life isn't needed Isn't needed?" Scorn flashed through my sister's eyes. "Says the spoiled little daddy's girl who parents didn't even want her!"

"SHUT UP KIARA!" That was the first time Jordan ever slapped her and the last time Kiara allowed it to happen.

"If mother and father saw your PATHETIC way of calling yourselves our elder brothers they'd be disappointed in you!"

Trey bursts out in anger. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING US WHAT THEY'D SAY!"

Just when he was about to slap her Joy came out from behind the doors. Joy crying on top of Kiara and sobbed toothlessly. "Wy Yu DO THIDS???!!!"

I walked up to Kadin. "Sop Thm Plese! Thai hut har so bad! se nees docor!"

He didnt say anything.. he wasn't even looking at me...he seemed to be looking through me.. his eyes constantly shifting colors.. what made it eerie was he seemed to be fighting something... while Cody didn't seemed to do so.. he didn't care. He just wanted..

"Does your sister deserve any doctor?! You bastards are the problem too. All your asses shouldn't have been born!"

Keva was about to kick me when Kiara grabs both me and Joy into an embrace and uses her body as a shield to protect us from the beatings... It was a painful thing thing hear.. the sound of my sister's flesh being constantly beaten in and small grunts but no cries.. I knew it must've been excruciating. After an hour of beating Kiara and Kiara shielding us they leave us alone...not before Jordan scoffs at us in distaste.

"Your life is just starting. Better get used to it."

(GRAPHIC SCENE END)

*STOPPED RIGHT HERE! STILL EDITING!! OLD VERSION BELOW!!*

The door was closed but the scent of blood wafted through the air.. With tears running down her eyes Joy grabs Kiara's face."Wy thay hurt yu? Did we do somting rong?"

Kiara grabs our hands. Blood dripped from her neck, hands and face.

"No.You girls NEVER did anything wrong! It was all my fault!" Kiara seemed to try to convince herself that as she repeated to herself a few times mummering.

"It's my fault we are here."
"It's my fault we are like this."
"It's my fault to bear."

"It's my ..." She trailed off before looking at us and continued. "We are going to start having a set of rules for now on okays?"

That's how the 5 rules were created.
-Never talk back to anybody especially the alpha children
-we weren't allowed to get angry at anyone else. Just act like a child
-Never look at anyone in their eyes
-stay far away from the children in the pack
-If anything wrong happens let her know immediately

Me and Joy started acting submissive, always smiling at everyone. It was embarrassing. We felt like smiling fools.
Acting like we never saw the mocking looks, or the scars being spread on our big sister's body. Acting like we are not starving, acting like we are not ashamed about our skin or body. Acting like we never felt alone or isolated by other kids and their parents...Acting like we are completely oblivious to it all.

The most painful thing we had to act was seeing our big sister standing so tall but hurting. Seeing her standing against all those who did her wrong, only to gain beatings in return. Seeing her doing illegal things to gain money for our daily needs but gaining more scars as the price.. Seeing her buying for all our needs and wants like field trips and the latest toy, but barely buying or wanting anything for herself. Seeing her give us all the food we need but starving. And seeing her staying up at night tending to her wounds or making sure no one tries to attack us, but rockin us to sleep with lullabies.And seeing her smiling like she's fine towards us but she's really breaking inside instead.

That is what hurts the most.