- 1 -

Brooklyn Jones/Sofia Rogers played by Amanda Seyfriend

For those that won't know.

Roni is Regina/The Evil Queen

Kelly is Zelena/The Wicked Witch

Rogers is Wish Killian Jones/Wish Captain Hook

Weaver is Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin

----x----

Storybrooke - A few years later

Brooke and Killian were sat with Alicia walked in, "Daddy, daddy" Alicia ran to Killian and climbed onto his lap, "Can we go sailing today on the Jolly Roger?" Alicia asked him.

Killian smiled and kissed his daughter's forehead, she looked like her mother, but her father hair and eye colours, "What does mommy say?" Killian asked.

"Oooh, mommy says yes," Brooke said and smiled.

"Isn't Henry leaving today?" Killian asked her.

"Yeah, he is... Emma is a wreck and so is Regina, don't want him to go but they can't keep him forever," Brooke said.

"Will you be the same with Alicia?" Killian asked her amused.

"I think I'll be better with you, she has you around her little finger," Brooke said.

"No she doesn't," Killian said.

"Daddy, can you read me a story?" Alicia asked.

"Sure thing sweetie," Killian said and Brooke laughed, "I think your mommy is making fun of me," He said to Alicia who giggled at her parents.

"Now, sailing or storytelling?" Brooke asked Alicia.

Alicia thought cutely, "Both!" She said happily.

"Perfect choice," Brooke said.

Regina walked in, "Hello?" Regina called out and Alicia ran to her, "Hello, sweetheart," Regina picked her up and walked into the living room, "I thought I'd let you both know that Henry has gone to find his story."

"I hope he finds it," Brooke smiled and looked in the corner.

"Is he, here again, love?" Killian asked.

"Yeah... Merlin's still here..." Brooke said, "Guess I have another adventure to go on," Brooke looked at him sadly.

"I'll be with you, you're not going anywhere. I'll tie you up," Killian said and kissed her forehead.

----x----

Present-day - Hyperion Heights  

"I can't keep doing this!" Sofia said.