- 22 -

Sofia woke up early in the morning and sat up in her bed, she looked at Rogers asleep next to her. She sighed and kissed his forehead, "I'll be back," She said and got dressed.

Sofia left their room and saw Tilly in the living room reading, "Tilly... Everything okay?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah, I just woke up and just wanted to read," Tilly said.

"What are you reading?" She asked.

"Robin Hood," Tilly showed her, "You off out?"

"Yeah, I need a walk... Even though, I can't be alone... I need to be," Sofia put her coat and shoes on, "I'll see you later, I have my phone if he worries," She walked out before Tilly could stop her.

Sofia walked out of the apartment building, she walked down the street with her hands in her pockets. 

Meanwhile, in Nick's apartment, he had kidnapped Henry last night and planned to take Sofia. He was looking at Henry's phone as he had just texted Jacinda. 

"Winky face, nice," Nick/Hansel put the phone down, "You know, even in the curse, Ella still digs you," He said.

Henry was tied up to a post in Nick's apartment, "Please, do not hurt her or me. We can figure this all out. I-I'm sorry I got your story wrong, Hansel," Henry said.

"It wasn't wrong, it just wasn't mine. You wrote a different Hansel. My... My story is darker," Hansel said.

"But you still had a sister, didn't you and she died? I get it. You needed something to help cope. When I wrote that book, I was dealing with the trauma of losing my own family. That pain's real," Henry said.

"Oh, it's very real, all of it is," Hansel said.

"Right, right, so let me help you," Henry said.

"And you will," Hansel took out a knife, "Because the person who hurt me the most well, you're particularly familiar with her brand of wicked and you're gonna help me make her pay for what she did," Hansel said.

"What... What did Sofia do to you?" Henry asked.

"You think Sofia is the wicked one?" Hansel laughed, "She's a good one but magic is bad, it'll corrupt her, I'm doing her a favour."

"A favour? By threatening her life?" Henry asked.

"She's not with the man she loves, I'm saving her from the curse," Hansel said.

----x----

Rogers rushed into the police station and went to his office with Weaver, "Has she texted you?" Rogers asked.

"Who?" Weaver asked.

"Sof, she left the apartment and told Tilly she has her phone but she hasn't answered my calls," Rogers said.

"I'll try," Weaver said and called Sofia who answered, "Sofia, where are you?" He asked.

"Hello to you too Weaver. I'm just walking around," Sofia said.

"But you're okay right?" Weaver asked.

"Yeah, last night I thought someone was watching me, but I was being stupid... I just need to clear my head and being around you two all day and going over the case, isn't working out for me," Sofia said.

"I get that but you're putting your life in danger by going on a walk," Weaver said.

"It's my life," Sofia said and hung up.

"Where is she?" Rogers asked.

"Walking around," Weaver sighed, "We'll give her a while then we'll look for her," Weaver said.