- 9 -

Flashback - Wish Realm - Many Years Ago

Hook found his crew, laying around a docks and he began to bang a pot with his hook, grabbing his crews attention.

"Get up, you filthy bilge rats! Play time's over. I need the Jolly Roger in ship-shape before we set sail. You have an hour," Hook said and his crew began getting to their feet.

His first mate, Mr Smee went up to their Captain, "Aye, Cap'n, but you haven't even told us where we're going yet," Mr Smee said, curiously.

"We are going to a land without magic, Mr Smee and once the Evil Queen casts her curse, I will finally get my revenue on the Dark One," Hook said.

The Evil Queen walked up, "Actually, you won't be going anywhere and neither will I," The Evil Queen said.

"Your Majesty, shouldn't you be casting your curse?" Hook asked.

"Well, I would be. If that insipid Snow white and her Charm-less Prince hadn't stopped me," The Evil Queen said.

"How the bloody hell did they do that?" Hook asked, annoyed.

"They stole my magic," The Evil Queen said.

"Snow White defeated the Evil Queen? I did not see that coming," Mr Smee said to Hook, but the Evil Queen overheard.

The Evil Queen suddenly lifted her hand to magically choke Mr Smee, Hook leaned back slightly due to the fast movement from the Evil Queen. Hook watched her, her face screwed up in frustration, he slowly turned to Mr Smee, looking a mixed of amusement and awkwardness. The Evil Queen struggled and looked at her hands, whimpered slightly.

"That looks frustrating..." Hook said and looked at the Evil Queen, "Hang on, if your curse isn't cast then my chance at revenge is lost, as well," Hook said.

"Perhaps. As it happens, I need a ship to take me away from this wretched land before they find me. That's why I brought this payment for passage on your ship," The Evil Queen held up a folded piece of paper.

Hook looked at the paper then her, "It's a map to a tower in a distant realm. It holds magic strong enough to defeat an immortal," The Evil Queen walked a few steps from Hook and almost fanned herself with the paper, "Like your Crocodile," She said.

"All magic comes with a price. So, what is it?" Hook asked.

The Evil Queen turned to him, "The tower's guarded by an evil witch and without my powers, you're on your own. So, do we have a deal?" The Evil Queen asked as she held up the map to hap.

"If she has what you say she does, then of course we do," Hook said taking the map with a smirk.

End of Flashback

That same night, Rogers had left Sofia at the bar after she reminded him of the perp being one of his pieces. When he had gotten to the perp's place, he found the perp dead.

Rogers is at the crime scene and Weaver walked in, "Oi," He motioned to the CSI's to leave the scene and they do so, "Now," Weaver turned to his partner, "Imagine my surprise when I learned that my partner had discovered a dead body without me," Weaver said.

"I interviewed him on the Eloise Gardener case. He was connected somehow," Rogers said and showed Weaver the symbol in the journal.

"A shared fondness for, uh, strange wagon wheel shapes?" Weaver said.

"And the fact that he was found dead the day after I interviewed him," Roger said.

"I'll take this from here. Go home, get some sleep," Weaver looked back at Rogers, "You could do with some," Weaver finished.