- 15 -

It's been a week since Victoria's death and Jacinda and Lucy went to her grave, laying flowers down on it.

"Every story comes to an end but who gets to decide when that is?  Or whose story it really is, anyway? I came to Hyperion Heights to unravel a mystery," Henry said in his podcast.

Henry walked down the street in the rain, his hands in his pockets, keeping them warm.

"What drove a powerful real estate developer to try to buy up an entire neighbourhood?" Henry said in his podcast.

At Roni's, Zelena and Regina shared a toast, Zelena was back behind the bar with Regina.

"What deals did she have to make and what other secrets was she keeping?" Henry voiced in his podcast.

At the police station, Sofia walked in and walked to Rogers and Weaver. Weaver handed her papers and pen, she signed them and handed them back to him. Weaver walked into the Captains office, Rogers smiled at Sofia who smiled back.

Weaver walked out with the captain and they went to them. Sofia and the Captain spoke before he handed her a badge, for helping behind the scenes.

Sofia, Rogers and Weaver walked into the storage unit and Weaver took out a file with information about Victoria.

"These questions continue to haunt this neighbourhood even after her untimely and tragic death," Henry said in his podcast.

Sabine found a discarded newspaper with Victoria's death.

Henry walked into the bar as he met up with Regina and Zelena, who he still believes are Roni and Kelly.

"I've tried to answer these questions myself but every stone I uncover just leads to another stone and then there's the most important question of all... What could possibly happen next? I invite you to join me to find out. Welcome to H-Town," Henry said in his podcast, H-Town.

Sofia sat on a table and looked through Victoria file, Rogers looked through his files on Eloise to try and piece together the cult and her, Weaver looked through other files.

"Hmm... I give up already," Sofia said and put the file down, slipped off the table, "There's nothing in there, that you two haven't seen. Weaver what do you believe I will see?"

"Try Eloise's file," Weaver said.

Rogers handed her the file, Sofia sighed and took the file and gasped, closing her eyes, seeing pieces of her past 8 years.

Visions

"I enjoyed the last time we tussled, Captain," Gothel said.

-x-

"Wow, how you standers dropped," Brooke said.

-x-

"I've never been far from them, this long, it's hard Hook," Brooke said

"We'll get you home, I promise," Hook said and smiled.

-x-

"With this family, we can accomplish anything," Gothel said.

-x-