- 10 -

Flashback

Hook returned back to the tower and Rapunzel was surprised to see his return.

"You came back," Rapunzel said.

"Yep and I haven't returned empty-handed," Hook showed her the Golden Flower, "Your Golden Flower, milady, freshly plucked," Hook said.

"You really did it... I have to admit, I'm a little surprised. I didn't expect you to return," Rapunzel said.

"Nor did I but it turns out, abandoning people just isn't my thing," Hook said.

"That's lucky for me," Rapunzel said.

"Look, I, uh, I know how one of those petals can help you get out of this tower?" Hook asked her.

"You don't need to be bothered by the details, especially after everything that you've already done," Rapunzel stepped closer, placing her hand on his chest, "The important this is, I will finally be free," She said and looked at him, through her lashes as her fingertips brushed against his bare chest hair, "And there are many, many things I haven't done in a very long time," She said stepping closer again.

"Uh, perhaps we should leave the tower first, love," Hook said looking at her.

"Perhaps now," Rapunzel whispered and she kissed him, as they kissed they fell back onto the bed.

End of Flashback.

Rogers and Sofia walked into the precinct, "Hon, I have to go, I can't be here," Sofia said.

"You worry about the rules now?" Rogers asked her and grabbed her hand, "Just come on."

Sofia looked at him, "If we're right and Tilly and I were lied to, what are we doing here?" Sofia asked.

Rogers turned to her, "Sofia... Please, just keep those lips closed and I'll do the talking, okay?" He said and Sofia pushed her cheeks out, like a child having a tantrum, Rogers smiled a little and they walked to the evidence room.

Rogers knocked on the door, Weaver opened the door and Rogers walked in bringing Sofia with him,

"What do you want? You can't bring your wife in here," Weaver said.

"Heard you were logging evidence. I came to give you some," Rogers said, releasing Sofia's hand, "And Sofia's probably been here, secretly helping you in the past."

"Hmm, alright... And what's that?" Weaver asked as he watched Sofia looking around.

"I went to your informant today looking for help on the Eloise Gardener case. She and Sofia went and got me some information and they found this," Rogers showed him a drawing, "It's from her notebook, said she's been dead for a number of years now," Rogers said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Weaver said.

Sofia picked up a see-through plastic bag, seeing an engagement ring and wedding band inside. The rings from her wedding as Brooke, marrying Killian.

"Yeah," Rogers said.

"Maybe now you can move on with your life. As I said, obsessions can be dangerous things," Weaver said.

"And they can be useful things. You see, I know that notebook. I've had it with me for, well, as long as I can remember. Even spilt coffee on it once. Do you know what happened? Nothing. The ink was so old it didn't run and yet this page that Tilly gave me, just one drop it came right off," Rogers said.

"So, what's that supposed to mean?" Weaver asked.

"It means the page is a fake and I'm betting you're behind it," Rogers said.