- 19 -

The next day, Rogers and Sofia walked into the station and they found Weaver walking inside.

"Weaver," Rogers said and Weaver turned to them, "We need your help," Rogers nodded to Sofia.

Sofia held open her bag and Weaver looked in to see the box, Weaver looked at them, "We'll do this in our office," Weaver said and the three went there.

Weaver shut the door and looked at Sofia, "Was you ever a part of the cult?" She shook her head, "Were you in a cult?" She shook her head, "Are you gonna speak?"

"Yes," Sofia said, "Look, I don't why the hell I got the damn truffles," She said

"Did anyone in your family have anything to do with the cult?" Rogers asked.

"I was in a home all my life, the closest thing to family I have is you, Weaver, Roni, Kelly and Tilly," Sofia said.

Weaver looked at Sofia, "I believe you, I know you wouldn't go a cult when you can do that job with your bare hands," Weaver said and Sofia looked at her hands, "Okay, okay... We'll keep this quiet between us... But Sofia, I'd advise you to move back home," Weaver said.

"What?" Sofia asked.

"Whatever issues you both have, came from Eloise and now you both know the truth about her, you can work it out," Weaver said, "Now, I want you both to go to Roni's apartment, pack Sofia's things and move her back her, then you both will come back to work and we'll carry on," Weaver said.

"What else?" Rogers asked.

"Sofia is not allowed to be alone with anyone we don't know or hardly seen," Weaver said.

"I-I can do that," Sofia nodded and stood up.

"Sofia," Weaver called out and she turned to him, "Don't worry, we'll protect you."

Sofia smiled, "You always have," Sofia said and she and Rogers left.

----x----

Once, Rogers and Sofia moved her back into their apartment, they walked back into the station to see Weaver glueing a teacup back together.

"I wouldn't have taken you for an antique kind of guy," Rogers said and Weaver continued to fix the broken teacup, "Hey, do you want to order some food and maybe work on the candy-killer case?" Rogers asked.

"You're not really calling it that, are you?" Weaver asked.

"Well, no, not me. Not me, the boys in the bullpen," Rogers said.

"So, are we gonna do anything else? I've moved back home," Sofia said.

"No, I think we need a break. As my wife used to safe, wandering another path often leads us where we need to go. Hence the teacup," Weaver said.

"Well, in that case, I guess our path is leading us to the market. Since Tilly moved in and Sofia is back home, I'm needing more food," Rogers said.

"Poor you," Sofia mocked, "You shouldn't have married me then," She giggled.

"Enjoy your time off," Weaver said to them.

Rogers opened the door and Sofia walked out first, Rogers follows her, as they left the passed the desk sergeant.

----x----

Sofia was walking beside Rogers as they walked around the market, she was on the phone, "I'm fine Roni," She said.

"Where are you though? Your stuff is all gone," Regina said.

"I've moved back home... Weaver said it be for the best, with the killings and since I'm helping with the case," Sofia looked at Rogers, "Hon, can I..."