27. Out of Style

Writing this out of anger and pent-up frustration. Also bc I love you guys. Thanks for being my friends or at least I like to think so. So thank you for that. I kind of love you guys more than you could ever know and every comment means so much to me. I know most of you don't care or will skip this, but thank you for staying by my side.

Proceed.

-

"Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love, will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?" my baby aka ed sheeran (one of the items on my bucket list is to give him a big hug because he's a beautiful human being)

Also-everything that is in bold is a set of clues to a big revelation. Other than the first sentence aha. :)x (happy belated bday zen!!! i love this kid so much you have no clue. the fact that he is physically attractive is a plus. )

-

Zoey Willow Hunter

"ARE YOU AWAKE?" I askedNico, who seemed already settled in his small made-up bed. The tent, barely big enough for the both of us, made it difficult to see him.

Since it was raining cats and dogs outside and considering the fact that thunder was still striking outside, we decided to settle in the mansion for the night. There was a chance the smell of the paint inside might have suffocated us or perhaps spiders would eat us alive; but we were exhausted. I had a tent in here, a few pillows and covers just in case I needed to nap or in case of days like this.

Diana and Lucy were aware of the situation. I had sent them a quick text: w/Nico. All is well. I don't kiss and tell ;) but I shall sleep here tonight. Love you. Xoxoox. To which Diana answered: O.O lil zozobear is growin up. Stay protected, I don't want to be a godmother just yet and Lucy said: bruh. Have fun, but not too much fun. Actually, HAHAHAH no have all the fun you want ;) hate u bish.

We laid on one of the covers we had and were covered by others. He had a pillow, I had one. He was more far away than I liked him to be.

It was bizarre, in a way. Ever since what had happened an hour ago, it was like everything had changed yet stayed the same. It didn't feel new; being so close to him. But I wanted to be as close to him as possible. His touch was the rain and I was a flower in a desert. (Not in an inappropriate way, of course. Just hugs and kisses.)

"No, Hunter, I'm not. Stop hogging the covers," he commented, tugging on it.

"Well, what do you want me to do?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close enough to him for my back to touch his torso. His clothes were wet, but he radiated warmth. His arm stayed slung over my waist, but then threw my hair over to my face. Now, I had a face full of my hair.

"Hey! What'd you do that for?" I lifted my head and put my hair further away from the pillow, strewn on the covers beneath us.

I could feel him shrug, "Your hair was in my face. I don't want to choke to death by it."

"So you want me to choke? What a romantic gentleman."

"Shut up, Hunter. You smell good, by the way," he snuggled his head against the smallest part of the crook of my neck. I could feel his hair on my skin; and his breath as well.

"You're warm."

"Thank you? Love, if you're going to be mine, or at least for a bit, you have to work on your complimenting skills."

I'm his.

"Sorry. You're hot, happy?"

"Mhm," he hummed against my neck, "very."
.
"Forrest?"