Before: 8

Hey guys few reminders: I am writing this novel with some of the new changes I intend to make in the new rewrite of the First Bodyguard. I know I already said this when explaining Melody went/goes to a spy school and her "mission" isn't really being a bodyguard but just gathering intelligence. But Jasper is also going through changes. First, he is going to be more of a player, having had multiple flings before settling with Maddy. Maddy then cheats on him and he breaks it off (collect hell yeah please idk what I was doing with that cheating arc ew) and goes back to his player ways. The only reason Maddy comes back into his life is because when Will dies she worms her way back and he needs a friend (insert Maddy's evil laugh). 

Jasper's party past is world wide news, obviously. So Reyna's staff have a certain image of him that he will have to shake off. Another thing is that everyone at Reyna believes that Melody's dad died in her first few months of 7th grade. No one at the school knows he was Jasper's bodyguard. 

I think that's it. But if any questions rise while you're reading this moving forward, let me know! I'll answer them all! 

second: this chapter is 8,221 words!!! Writing Jasper at Spy school is very fun ;D 

third: please consider following my Facebook page (link found in my conversations on my profile) it was created YEARS AGO for my zombie stories but I just changed it as a author page instead! No new post yet, but I will soon! 

*unedited*

*****

Jasper

When I woke up, like always, Melody wasn't there. A light, but sharp and constant pounding was dancing around my head, making me very aware of my stupidity.

Melody was going to kill me.

I glanced around the room for some sort of message from her, since I had none on my new phone, but found nothing.

Seven in the morning. If I remember correctly, the students of Reyna were already up and ready for the rest of their day. As I forced myself up, I scanned the room. It was basic at most, with a twin bed, a small desk in the corner, a dresser and a closet. I expected my luggages to be in the room, but they weren't.

Great, I thought. Am I going to have to spend the first day of spy school in the same clothes as yesterday?

I fumbled out of the sheets, fainting smelling Melody's vanilla perfume coming from them, and finally noticed the folded dress shirt and pants on the nightstand.

Oh no. Not uniforms.

I grabbed the shirt, examining it. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't regular uniforms. This one was simple, with black pants and matching jacket, and a white shirt and a dark red tie.

They learn deadly secrets in this?

I walked over to the closet to pull out the jacket hanging, when it open slightly, revealing my luggage.

YES.

When I opened it I saw more than my luggage. My shirts and pants were hung up. Confused, I walked over to the dresser, which was also filled with my things. My stomach flipped at the realization.

Melody. Melody did this for me and I was so drunk I didn't noticed

Yeah, she was going to kill me.

My phone rang and Agent Vega's name flashed on my screen.

"Yeah?"

"Orientation starts at 8, I want you there at 7:30."