Chapter Nine

"Peter!" I yelled and threw myself at the glass.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself." James stated calmly.

"What did you do to him!?" I yelled.

"Obviously we knocked him out so he won't try to escape." James stated giving me a look saying that I was stupid.

"Why did you do that!?" I yelled at him.

"I'm pretty sure I just told you." James stated giving a tried sigh.

I lunged at him and beat him in the chest with my fist, but all he did was just stand there and look at me. He wasn't even affected by the punches and that angered me more.

Suddenly a bright green light illuminated the room and I screamed in surprises as I jumped back, but when I moved the light moved to. I looked down at my hands and I released that I was the light!

I screamed in terror and backed all the way up to the wall as I yelled, "What's wrong with me? Why am I lighting up I like this?"

I looked towards James and to my surprise he was backed up against the wall trembling.

"James why are you scared? Tell me what the hell is going on!" I yelled at him.

As I yelled the light grew brighter and brighter. Then suddenly the whole lite up green and I was momentarily blinded.

When I could see again I saw James lying on the floor. I ran over to him and checked his pulse.

James was dead...