Slash X Reader Lemon/Smut - Too Much Tension, Baby..

June 26th, 1986, 10:30 P.M.

Sitting on the couch, with Slash, the two of you laughed together. You, and the rest of Guns N' Roses were at Slash's house, or Saul, as you called him, and you were playing a stupid game of "Who Would You Rather Fuck?" You were sort of the extra guitarist for the band, and you were actually incredibly good at playing guitar. Everyone was always shocked at how excellent you could play. However, it was your turn. Giggling a bit, Izzy turned to you, and asked,
"Okay.. (Y/N).. who would you rather fuck? Steven..?", he said, pointing to Steven Adler, who was sitting next to him. Steven's reply was an "Oh, no..", but he smiled, and laughed, too.
"Or Tommy Lee, from Mötley Crüe..?", Izzy continued.
You looked around, as shouts, and laughter filled the room. Soon, it all went silent, and you thought for a moment.
"Oh, gosh.. that's a hard choice.. Steven, I've known you longer, and I've hardly talked to Tommy Lee, and..", you began, smiling, and blushing.
"Tell us, (Y/N)!", Axl encouraged you.
You looked around at everyone in the room one last time, before clearing your throat.
"I'm gonna have to go with Tommy Lee, I'm sorry!", you admitted, laughing.
"Ahhh, come on!", Steven said, as he leaned back in his chair, laughing.
"Hey! I hear he's got a massive cock, so..", Duff said, shrugging, causing everybody to burst out laughing.
"Oh! I'll be right back.. I'm gonna get us some drinks..", Slash said, getting up, and walking into the other room.
"Okay!", you said, giving him a warm smile, as you pulled out a small mirror from your pocket, and quickly looked at yourself, before putting it back in your (favorite color), leather purse.
You noticed something off. You looked up, and saw Izzy, and Axl exchanging some looks, and whispering to each other, and they quickly passed it on to Duff and Steven. You rolled your eyes at them, and glared at them.
"Come on, boys.. it's rude to whisper in front of people, you know..", You scolded them, as you crossed your arms, and gave them an expectant look.
"Well.. we've got a question for you, (Y/N).. if you tell us, we won't tell anybody..", Duff said, looking at you with wide eyes.
"Okay.. ask", you said, with a curious expression.
The group looked at each other, and laughed before Duff spoke again, but in a very hushed voice,
"Do you.. do you like Saul..?"
The question made you blush as red as a tomato, and you bit your lip a bit, with a smile.
"Well.. y-yes, I do.. He's so cute, and he's so sweet to me..", you admitted, as they all looked at each other, smiling.
"W-would you fuck him..?", Axl asked, laughing.
"..maybe..", you said, winking at him, causing them to all start shouting with excitement, and snickering amongst themselves.
"Shh.. don't say a word, though!", you demanded, with a stern tone.
Right after you said that, Slash came back into the room, and placed five bottles of flavored vodka, and one bottle of (favorite alcoholic beverage), on the table, before sitting back down, next to you.
"I'm back!", he said, smiling at you.
"Oh! And I got you your favorite.. (Favorite alcoholic beverage), just for you", he continued.
"Awwww..", the rest of GNR said, mockingly.
"What? What's with the 'awws'..?", Slash asked, crossing his arms.
"Do you like her..?", Steven asked.
"Uhh.. umm.. I don't wanna disclose that information, Steven..", Slash said, as he blushed, and smiled.
"Oooooh! I think that means yes.. Slash has a crushy-crush..", Izzy said, whispering, but loud enough to where you and Slash could hear.
"Come on! How old are you guys..?", you said, laughing at them.
"Guys, come on.. give me a break!", Slash complained, still smiling, though.
"Alright, alright.. it was just a joke, we're sorry..", Duff replied.
Axl looked at the clock that hung on the wall, and noticed the time. It was getting quite late.
"Hey.. it's getting late, I think I should just go home.. Are you ready to go, Duff..?", Axl asked, considering Duff came with him.
"Oh, yeah, sure.. it is getting late..", Duff agreed, as the two got up.
You, Slash, Izzy, and Steven said your goodbyes, and it was just the four of you.
You guys shared some pretty funny stories, and had a few laughs, and some deep conversations. Soon after, though, Izzy and Steven left, and it was just you and Slash.
The TV had been on in Slash's living room, so he turned it to a different channel, and you two sat together, and watched. You noticed that this was Slash's third bottle, and you looked at him, with a worried expression.
"Saul.. that's your third bottle. I don't recommend drinking any more than that.."
He looked at you, smiled a little, and replied,
"Okay, okay.. I won't have another one, Ms. Bossy."
"Be quiet, you..", you retaliated, laughing a bit at what he called you.