Slash X Reader (Wholesome, with a Lemon) - I'll Guide You..

July 18th, 1987, 8:00 PM

(Slash's Perspective)

Living with (Y/N), having amnesia now, was quite interesting, and a bit of a learning experience. I had told the band what happened, and they understood. They came over, early in the morning, and talked to (Y/N) with me. They thought it was funny how they would ask her to play a certain song of ours, and she would look at them with a super confused look, but if one of them said, "Play a song!", she would start playing a song, perfectly. She even played the guitar solo in Van Halen's Hot For Teacher, but she had no idea what the song title was even called. She remembered the chords, though. Despite not remembering anything about me, her family, the friends she had, or the band, she still knew basic things like, her name, how to do basic math, how to read, how to shower, eat, walk, and more. It was impressive. She even still knew how to play guitar just fine, if not a little bit better! It was weird. But, the doctor did say amnesia is strange, so I expected a few things to be off. She acted like a schoolgirl with a crush on somebody, around me. I sat in the living room, watching TV, when I caught something in the corner of my eyes. (Y/N) was watching me, from behind the doorway to the living room. I looked up from the TV, and up at her, and she quickly ran away. I laughed a bit.
"Hey, Princess! Come back here..", I yelled for her.
I heard her quiet, soft footsteps come up to the doorway of the living room, and she very shyly, and slowly walked over to me. She was wearing one of my shirts. It was a bit long on her, but it looked cute.
"I-I liked your shirt... sorry..", she apologized, looking at the ground, shamefully.
"Oh, no, it's okay, baby.. come here..", I told her, and she sat next to me, on the couch.
I wrapped my arm around her, and pulled her in close to me. MTV was on, and one of our music videos was up. On the video, the camera panned over to (Y/N) and I playing, smiling at each other, and having fun.
"Is.. is that us?..", she asked, gently nudging me.
"It is us, baby.. that's our band", I told her, with a smile.
"O-oh.."
I looked over at her, to see her looking away.
"What's wrong, baby..?" I asked her, and I turned her gently, to look at me.
Her face was all red, and she was blushing heavily.
"I-I just think.. you look really good in the video..", she told me.
"Awww.. you really think so, baby..?", I asked her, and she nodded.
"Y-yeah.."

(Reader's Perspective)

"Oh my gosh.. he's so cute, so hot, and I can't believe I'm married to him! I can barely control myself around him.. what's going on?", I thought to myself, my mind going so crazy, I felt like I could get dizzy from thinking so much.
"So.. do you have a favorite movie..?", I asked him, trying to make conversation.
"A favorite movie.. hmm.. Not really, baby, but you do..", he replied.
"I do..?"
"Yeah.. it's called (F/M). you would wanna watch it, all the time.. we would make some popcorn, and cuddle as we watched it.."
I smiled at him, and I then got up, and looked at him, as he still sat on the couch.
"So.. where is this 'favorite movie' of mine?"
Slash smiled at me, and got up. He walked over to a small cabinet in the corner of the living room. It was filled with a ton of CDs at the top, but then movies at the bottom. He searched around a little, and eventually pulled it out, and handed it to me. Looking down at it, the cover did look familiar, but I wanted to see why this was my favorite movie.
"What kind of movie is it..?", I asked.
"It's a (Favorite Movie Genre) movie, sweetheart..", he replied.
"Well.. let's put it in. I wanna see this movie. If it's my favorite, then It's gotta be good". I suggested.
He nodded, then put the tape in, and flicked the movie on. Sitting back down on the sofa, I hoped that maybe I could remember something from watching this movie.

July 18th, 1987, 8:25 PM

(Slash's Perspective)

At about 25 minutes into the movie, we were snuggling on the couch, just watching, when suddenly, a sexual scene came on. I hated that I felt aroused. I wanted to make love to (Y/N), but she would probably feel uncomfortable with the idea. I know she loves me, and is attracted to me, but with her having amnesia, she might not want to have sex with me, because all she knows is that she's married to me, and that she has feelings for me. I don't think she remembers how to make love.
"H-hey.. Saul..", she suddenly spoke, making me jump a bit.
"O-oh.. yeah? What's up, sweets?", I asked, stuttering a bit.
"N-nothing.."
I took a deep breath, and sighed. I knew what she was thinking. I could tell by her body language. She was clinging to my arm. Whenever (Y/N) is aroused, and she's next to me, she will always cling to me, in some way. After a few minutes of silence, I decided I wanted to maybe try to suggest a sexual activity.
"You know.. we used to make love.."
She looked up at me, and replied,
"We did..?",
I looked deep into her (e/c) eyes.
"Yeah.. passionately, and in some of the most beautiful, sensual ways possible..", I went further into detail, smirking a bit, at the thought of the things we would do.
"Do you remember..?", I asked.
She looked down a little, as if she was thinking hard about the question.
"A little bit.. I see a very vague memory in my head of us making love. But, it's just you on top of me, a basic sex position.. I'm not sure of what we really used to do..", she admitted, finally.
"That's alright, baby..", I said, as I pulled her closer, my face just inches from hers.
"I'll guide you.."
She then wrapped her arms around me, and I pressed my lips against hers, kissing her. I pulled her in, closer to me, her body pressing against mine, as we kissed. Very gently, and slowly, I pinned her against the sofa. I then pulled away, and began to leave a trail of kisses down her neck. She gasped, and shivered with pleasure, as I kissed her more, and more.
"Mmm.. are you feeling okay, baby?", I asked her, making sure she was alright.
"Y-yes.. please keep going..", she moaned, quietly.
I then gently pulled her shirt off, and unhooked her bra. She gently covered up, looking a bit shy.
"Baby, you're beautiful.. you don't have to cover up..", I reassured her, as I very gently moved her hands out of the way.
She nodded, and then wrapped her arms around me, once again, as I kissed her breasts, and gently sucked, and licked on her nipples.
"Ah.. S-Saul.. that feels so good..", she moaned out, gently closing her eyes.