Slash X Reader Lemon - Cute Date Night

June 27th, 1986, 9:00 A.M.

The sound of birds chirping outside Slash's window woke you. Your eyes slowly opened, and you found yourself where you were last night; laying on top of Slash, as he snuggled you to sleep. He was still sleeping. Both of you had ruffled up hair from last night, and you two were still completely nude.
"Slashy.. hey.. wake up, hon..", you said, gently nudging him, until he slowly opened his eyes, and smiled at you.
"Oh.. hey..", he said, in a raspy voice, making you smile.
"Do you remember what we did last night..?", Slash asked you, biting his lip, as he gently stroked your thighs, as you sat on top of him.
"Hmm.. no, I don't think I remember.. give me a recap..", you said, sarcastically, with a smile, your cheeks turning red, as you blushed.
"We got soooo naughty.. we've been bad..", he said, as the two of you laughed at his response.
"Haha.. well, I wouldn't mind being naughty. As long as it's with you, Slashy..", you replied, leaning down to gently give him a kiss on the lips.
You smiled, as you looked down at him. You noticed his eyes move down from your eyes, and to your bare chest, and back at you.
"And.. you still don't have your clothes on..", he commented.
"You don't, either, silly..", you retorted, raising your eyebrows at him.
"I don't mind, though.. I like these a lot", he said, with a smile, as he gently squeezed your breasts.
"Can you go without a shirt on forever, please..?", he asked, with hopeful eyes.
You giggled a bit, and you gently tucked a lock of his thick, curly hair behind his ear.
"No, Slashy.. I can't go around topless, all the time. I only want you to be able to see what's underneath my clothing", you replied, with a loving smile.
He looked a little disappointed, but he slowly sat up, and kissed you, before the two of you got off the couch, and got dressed.

"Well, I think I should get home now..", you said, after you got dressed, and fixed your hair.
You noticed Slash looked sad that you were leaving, and so you walked up to him, and hugged him as tight as you could, and he hugged you right back.
"You know.. I've loved you for so long. You've brought me nothing but warmth, and happiness, ever since the day I met you..", you said, still hugging him.
"I feel the same way about you, (Y/N).. do you remember that fateful day we met..?", he asked, as he gave you a kiss on the forehead.
"Of course I do, Slashy.. how could I forget?"

Flashback to the reader's memories
November 20th, 1972

You ran around a playground, carrying a stuffed toy, and you sat down on a small log, looking at the other children playing. You were sort of shy, and you didn't really know anyone yet. You had just moved here, and it was completely new to you. Plus, you felt sad that you had to leave all your friends back in your old home town.
"Hey.. what's your name..?", a young boy, with tan skin, and curly hair, asked you, as he sat down next to you.
You looked away, and you scooted away from him a bit.
"Don't be shy. I'm Saul. We can be friends!", he said, smiling at you.
"I'm.. (Y/N)..", you replied, as you turned to face him.
He looked down at the stuffed animal you held.
"Oh.. you like stuffed animals, too?", he asked.
You nodded in response.
"Well.. I think we're gonna be great friends..", he said, with a smile.
You smiled back at him, and he suddenly grabbed your hand, pulling you up.
"Come on! Let's go!"

Back to present time

"You were so cute when you were a kid.. you still are, (Y/N)..", he replied, and the two of you stopped hugging, and he walked you out of the door, all the way to your car parked outside.
"Drive safe!", he said, as he waved to you.
"I will! Bye, Saul!", you replied, and his response was to make a heart with his hands, as you drove away.

June 27th, 1986, 7:30 P.M.

Sitting on your couch, watching TV, you suddenly heard the phone ringing.
"Oh! Could be Saul!", you said to yourself, as you quickly got up, walked into your kitchen, and answered the phone,
"Hello?"
"Hey, (Y/N)! What's up, sweets..?", Slash asked, on the other end, with that lovely voice you adored.
You couldn't help but smile at the fact that he couldn't have gone the rest of the day without calling you. How sweet!
"Oh, hey, Saul! Nothing much, really.. I've just been watching TV, and I've been trying to do some laundry around here..", you replied, with a chuckle.
"Ah, well that sounds great, and all, but.. how would you feel if I picked you up at around 9:30, and.. we could go out to dinner, somewhere nice", he began, and you covered your mouth, since you couldn't believe what you were hearing.
Slash wanted to take you out on a date! Just the two of you! This would be incredible, and you were so happy.
"Awwww, that's so sweet of you, Slashy.. sure! Just give me a little bit, and I'll be ready by then, okay, hon?", you promised.
"Sure! Take your time, Princess.. I'll see you then, (Y/N). I love you!", he replied.
"I love you, too, Saul.. I'll see you later, handsome..", you said, hanging up the phone a few seconds after.
You practically squealed with happiness, and jumped up and down.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! I get to see Slashy again, tonight!", you cheered to yourself, and you quickly began to get dressed, and do your makeup,