Slash X Reader X Michael Monroe (Softcore Lemon) - Mistakes Made

April 27th, 1987, 7:15 PM

(Reader's Perspective)

It had been a week, and two days since me, Slash, and Michael's crazy threesome. Me and Michael had hung out together a few times since then, and had a lot of fun. Slash trusted me with him, so there was no issue. He was such a sweet guy, and he was quite charming, too. He would try to make me laugh or smile, and the times we hung out, he bought my drink for me. I had enjoyed the threesome a lot, but made a note to myself that it was a one time thing, and it wouldn't be happening again. However, a part of me wished it would. As much as I didn't want to admit it, deep down, Michael was so hypnotic to me. Those turquoise bluish-green eyes were just angelic, and it was almost as if they sparkled, and mesmerized me when I looked at him. He was also not too bad in the body. He was tall, and a bit skinny, but he had some lean muscle mass, and I thought that was totally hot! I knew I really shouldn't have been thinking that way, but I just couldn't help it. He was such a gorgeous man, and he was just absolutely stunning. However, right now, I layed down on top of Slash, my head resting on his chest, as he held me close to him. I then decided to get up, and get something to drink since I was getting thirsty. As I got up, and walked into the kitchen, Saul yelled to me,
"Hey, baby! While you're in there, get me a drink too, will you, please?", he asked, nicely.
I admired how polite he always was, and appreciated it. Some men thought it was okay to boss around their wives, and girlfriends, without a single thanks, or anything. That wasn't him, though. He was always a nice person, and he always has been.
"Oh, sure, baby!", I replied, as I turned on the lights in the kitchen, and scanned the fridge.
We had some soda in there, and it had been a while since we drank, so I just grabbed us both a ginger-ale.
"Hey, I got us both a ginger-ale, is that okay, Micha- Saul..?", I asked, as I stumbled over my words, almost calling him Michael.
"Uhh.. what did you just say..?", Saul asked, scoffing a bit.
"Umm.. I just asked if it was okay..?", I replied, trying to seem like I'm telling the truth, as I nervously tugged on the hem of my shirt.
"No, tell me.. what did you say?", he asked, again, sounding more serious, this time.
"Well.. I.. I don't know what you thought you heard, but I-", I began, trying to save myself.
"No, I know what I heard, (Y/N).. And you forget that I've known you since we were seven years old.. I can tell when you're nervous or lying. You tug on the hem of your shirt, or hold onto it", Saul started to raise his voice, getting up from the couch.
All I could do was stare at him in shock, as my heart started to beat a bit faster. I knew I fucked up.
"(Y/N).. you know I don't wanna get angry at you, but.. you almost called me Michael, didn't you?", he asked, looking incredibly hurt.
"Yes.. I almost did.. but, I-", I started to say.
"No.. I know.. you don't have to tell me. He's so much better than me. He's more charming, more talented, taller, more attractive. Trust me, I know..", he said, as he faced away from me, crossing his arms.
"Saul.. Don't say that.. I never said any of those things", I said, trying to comfort him, as I walked up to him, and gently placed my hand on his shoulder.
He shrugged my hand off, and wouldn't even look at me.
"No.. I know you think those things, (Y/N)..", he said, his voice starting to crack a little bit, as if he was about to start crying.
I stepped back a bit, and sighed.
"Saul.. I'm sorry..", I apologized, my voice starting to crack, as well.
He took a deep breath, and he then angrily shoved me out of the way, and headed for the door, opening it, and slamming it, stepping right out of the house. I immediately opened the door, now starting to sob.
"Where are you going?!", I asked.
"I'm going to Izzy's! I don't wanna see you right now!", he turned around, and yelled at me, as he fixed me with a piercing glare.
I had never seen him give me such an angry look, before. I gasped, and I then stepped back inside the house, shutting the door behind me. We had gotten into some fights before, but never like this. My next decision was probably the biggest mistake of that night. Quietly sobbing, and sniffling a bit, I picked up the phone in the kitchen, and called Michael.
I had explained to him what happened, and he told me he would come over.

About 30 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door, and knew he was there. I slowly got up, and answered the door. My makeup was running a little from crying, and Michael immediately noticed, and gave me a sympathetic look.
"Oh, (Y/N).. let's go sit down. I brought you some (favorite alcoholic beverage). I know it's your favorite..", he said, giving me a gentle smile.
"Thank you, Michael..", I thanked him, as we sat down on my couch, together.
"I'm sorry, (Y/N)..", Michael began to apologize.
"I know it's so wrong for us to be hanging out.. I can't believe Saul didn't think anything of it when we started hanging out. He's a good guy, like that. He's not quick to judge people, or assume the worst", he continued.
"That's my Slashy, for you", I said, as I started to cry even more.
I was so angry at myself, I couldn't stand it. I loved Saul so much, with all of my heart, and I can't believe that all of this happened. It was all my fault, and it only got worse within not even two minutes.
"It's okay, (Y/N).. I promise you, everything will be okay", Michael told me, in a soothing tone, as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.
I hugged him back, burying my face in his chest. Something about the way he hugged me just made me feel a bit better. He felt so good to hug, and hold onto.
We then gently pulled away from each other, and we were now looking into each other's eyes, drowning out the world around us.
"(Y/N)..", he whispered my name.
"Michael..?", I whispered back.
Suddenly, something took over and he kissed me. I wanted to push him off of me at first, but right now, i needed the affection, and touch.
"Mmm..", I moaned into the kiss, as we were now making out.
His hands gently moved down to my waist, and wrapped around it, as we continued to kiss. My fingers gently running through his hair, he very gently squeezed my thighs, and caressed my body. Suddenly, I pushed him off. I didn't want it anymore. It hit me that I had just cheated on Saul.
"I-I'm sorry..", Michael apologized, profusely.
"No, you're fine.. I'm the one who let it happen", I said, sighing.
"We really shouldn't have done that.. If you want me to leave, I will..", Michael said, looking a bit upset, and ashamed.
"Yeah.. I think you should just go, Michael. I'm so sorry, but I don't need to make things any worse..", I told him, sighing.
"O-okay.. I'm sorry.. I'll go..", he said, as he quickly got up, and left.
There I was, all alone in the house, sitting on the couch, drinking wine like crazy. I got so drunk that night, and I really needed it. Going up to sleep in an empty bed was the worst feeling ever. I missed Saul so much, and I felt horrible about everything. Would Saul ever be able to forgive me? I can't even imagine my life without him, when my whole life has been spent with him by my side, no matter what. My heart ached, and tears rolled down my face. I cried myself to sleep that night, wallowing in my pathetic sorrow. I hated this so much. Tomorrow will be better, right? I hoped so.