Slash X Reader Lemon - Risky Fun

July 4th, 1986, 9:30 PM

July 4th.. the day everyone celebrates America. Of course, the band was gonna party like absolute animals, and of course, you were gonna come with. Slash, and you pulled up to a huge party house, where you guys could already see Izzy and Duff trying to pick up girls, and drinking, in the front yard.
"Alright.. this will be fun, baby..", Slash said, looking at you, with a happy smile.
"And.. if anyone tries to hit on you, you say..", Slash began.
"I have a boyfriend, and he's not afraid to beat you up", you finished his sentence, as you leaned in to give him a kiss.
"Good.. nobody can have you, except for me."
You then stepped out of the car. Everyone cheered when they saw you two, and you smiled at Axl who was walking over to greet you guys.
"Oh, hey.. glad you could make it, dude.. and you brought (Y/N), great!", Axl said, and he motioned for the two of you to follow him into the house. You could hear music blasting, and you looked over in the living room that was near the front door, and saw two people grinding on each other, while some snorted cocaine off the small coffee table. You just giggled a bit, and kept walking. You two made it into the backyard, where there was a huge pool, and some drinks on the tables outside. You saw some girls eyeing Slash, so you gently hung onto his arm.
"Hm? What's wrong, Princess?", he asked you, looking down at you, curiously.
"All these women are just eyeing you like a piece of goddamn meat.. you're mine..", you told him, holding onto him tighter.
"Awww, baby.. don't worry, at all. I promise you're the only girl for me, (Y/N)", Slash replied, and he suddenly got a sly grin on his face.
"How about I show these girls, and these guys that you and I are locked in, together, and happy?", Slash suggested.
You nodded in response, and he then leaned down to kiss you, and the two of you were soon in a full-blown make out session in front of everyone. He playfully bit your lip, and you just did that right back to him, before feeling him slip his tongue into your mouth. You could hear some people gasp in shock at the sight of the public display of affection, and you even heard somebody go, 'Whoa!'
The two of you moaned into the kiss, and soon, pulled away. Slash licked his lips, obviously aroused by the kiss.
"Mmm, baby.. I like kissing you like that..", you told him, as you stared into his eyes.
"Oh yeah? Well, what if I told you, you'll always be able to kiss me like that, (Y/N)?"
"I would love that, Saul.."
Suddenly, the two of you turned your head, and  saw Duff looking at you guys, with his mouth open in shock.
"Wow.. you guys really are all over each other, huh..?", Duff commented, laughing a bit.
"You bet.. and, she's all mine", Slash said, blushing a bit.
"Well, damn! You two just keep doing your thing!", Duff replied, as he walked away, laughing.
You and Slash turned back to face each other, and smiled at one another, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes.
"I love you..", he whispered.
"I love you, too", you whispered back, and kissed him once more.

Eventually, it hit 11:00, and you and Slash were a little bit tipsy, but you guys weren't that hammered. Sitting on the living room couch, cuddling, while watching some people be idiots, you looked over, and saw a mischievous smile on Slash's face.
"What's up, baby..?", you asked.
"I've got a really, really fun idea..", he replied, looking at you.
"What's that, hon?"
"What if.. we strip down, and have sex in that pool, in the backyard?", he answered, almost whispering to you, so nobody could hear, but you.
"Slashy! How naughty.. I like the idea, but.. what if we get caught?", you asked, being cautious.
"We won't.. the pool is a little ways out, and plus, everyone is probably too drunk to even notice", he replied, as he rubbed your thigh, eager to touch you.
"O-okay.. sure. Let's go have our fun!", you replied, biting your lip.
The two of you then got up, and walked back outside, creeping around the crowd so that nobody would really suspect anything. Walking up to the pool, you two began to strip down. Soon, you guys were naked, and you gently stroked Slash, as you kissed him, passionately. Your tongues intertwining, both of you moaning into the kiss, your hand moving up and down the length of his shaft, pleasuring him.
"Fuck..", he cursed, breathing heavily.
He then reached over, and started to squeeze, and touch on your breasts. You moaned as he pinched, and twisted your nipples.
"S-Saul.. that feels great..", you said, and soon, he was on top of you, sucking, and licking all over your breasts, and nipples.
He absolutely loved your body, and he always made sure you knew, almost every time you guys saw each other. You didn't care if it was too much. This was love, and the sex was amazing. The emotion deep down was what you loved. The one you felt safe with, the love of your life, pleasuring you, as you pleasure them is the best feeling in the world. Looking into each other's eyes, your heart warmed up. You loved this man to death, and you would do anything for him.
"Baby.. I wanna try something.. turn around", he said, and you obediently turned around.
He then slowly penetrated your pussy from behind, making you moan, as he gripped onto your ass.
"Mmph.. Saul.. fuck, you're so big", you moaned as he started to thrust into you.
"Call me master, baby..", he said, leaning down, to whisper it into your ear.
"M-master! I love you!", you moaned louder, as he went faster, gripping your ass more.
"Fuck.. damnit, baby.. Your pussy is so tight, and I fucking love it..", he growled into your ear, as he continued to pound into you.
"Ah.. master.. please, harder!", you moaned, and he grabbed onto your hair, pulling it, as he fucked you harder, and harder.
The feeling of his cock inside of you, rubbing against your tight walls, and your g-spot, making you feel incredible.. the warm pool water around you two, heating your bodies up even more than the passionate arousal that burned deep inside the two of you.
Suddenly, you felt his cock twitch inside of you, as he continued to keep a tight grip on your hair, still pounding into you.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum..", Slash told you, as he started thrusting as fast and hard as he could, your bodies hitting each other.
"M-me too, Master! Please cum inside of me.. fill me up, baby!", you moaned loudly, and with one last thrust, he threw his head back in pleasure, as he came inside of you.
The warm feeling of his cum in you made you bite your lip, just loving it.
"Fuck.. that was incredible, baby..", Slash said, as he looked at you, with the same loving eyes he always gave you.
"I loved it, too, Slashy..", you replied, breathing heavily.
"I'm glad nobody noticed us.. but I'm also quite surprised they didn't. I had you moaning so loud, Princess..", Slash commented, and the two of you laughed together.

Getting your clothes back on, you two headed back into the party house, and saw that the majority of people left, and the rest of GNR on the couches, in the living room.
"Hey! There you guys are!", Steven said, getting up.
"Oh my gosh! We have been looking all over for you!", Axl said, raising his voice.
"Where the hell were you?!"
The two of you looked at each other, blushing heavily, and smiling. The rest of the band noticed, and laughed a bit.
"Ah, I see.. you two were off somewhere, fucking, I bet!", Izzy said.
"I bet money they were fucking!", he continued.
You and Slash glanced at each other, and shrugged, sitting down on the couch, and cuddling.

1:55 in the morning was on the clock, and it was just you, Slash, and Steven, along with a few other people passed out all over the house, so you guys decided you would leave. Saying your goodbyes, you two walked out to the car, and Slash drove you home.
"Thanks so much for the ride home, baby", you thanked him, giving him one last kiss.
"It's no problem, sweetheart.."', he replied.
Just as you were about to get out, he grabbed your wrist. Confused, you looked at him.
"Hey, (Y/N).. I know that you and I have only been dating for a short time, but I really wanna let you know I love you a lot, and I see an amazing future with you. There's nobody else I'd rather be with than you. I feel so happy when I'm around you, you're always on my mind, and you just make me feel so amazing", Slash told you, smiling at you.
"Awwww.. Slashy, baby.. I feel the same way about you.. you make me just as happy. I wanna spend forever with you!", you replied, giving him a big hug.
He hugged you back, tightly.
"Well.. If you truly feel that way about me, then I wanna ask you to move in with me..", Slash said, smiling at you.
Your heart soared, and you gasped in shock at the request.
"Oh my gosh.. yes! Yes, baby, I will move in with you!", you replied, excitedly.
"I'm so happy, (Y/N)..", he whispered to you.
"I'm just as happy, Saul!", you replied.
"I'll start packing tomorrow, immediately!"  You told him, and he laughed a bit.
"Awww.. I'm glad you're so eager, sweetheart! I'll see you tomorrow then, my love..", he said, and you got out of the car, finally, and walked into your house, feeling ever so happy. You could hardly sleep that night, your whole body filled with excitement. You were going to be able to see him all the time now. It was perfect.