Slash X Reader X Michael Monroe (Hard, BDSM Lemon) - Punished

May 1st, 1987, 6:30 PM

(Reader's Perspective)

After everything that went down a few days ago, things were back to normal. Slash forgave me, and was as understanding as possible. I knew I didn't deserve that easy of forgiveness, but it felt way better than him being angry at me, and not wanting to see me. The night after he left for Izzy's, he came back the next morning, and apologized to me. We had never hugged tighter, when he came back. I was so glad he was back, but.. I couldn't help but feel an endless amount of guilt. I couldn't hardly focus on anything that day, in fear of Saul finding out what I had done. It would be horrible if he found it. It would be all my fault, and he would probably never talk to me again, and most likely beat the shit out of Michael! I wouldn't want him to do anything crazy, out of anger. Slash was good at handling his anger, and hardly ever lost his temper with people, but knowing him basically our whole lives, I know he would lose it if he found out.
"Something wrong, baby..?", he asked, as I stared blankly out the window, in the living room.
I snapped out of my thoughts, and whipped my head around to look at him,
"O-oh! Yeah, I'm fine, babe.. are you okay?", I asked, giving him a smile, to let him know I'm okay.
"I'm great, Princess. I'm just worried about you. You've been acting like you're upset all day, and I wanna make sure you're okay", he replied, as he gently kissed me on the lips.
"I'll be okay, Slashy.. I promise you I'm fine", I reassured him, keeping the act up.
Eventually he smiled, and gave me another kiss.
"Well, I'm glad, baby. As long as my sweet (Y/N) is okay, then I'm okay", he said, as he then walked out of the living room.

As I sat in our bed, reading a book, wearing a satin, (F/C), night gown, Saul walked in, dressed in a nice black suit, and tie, with his hair back. Looking him up and down, I gently set my book down, and walked over to him.
"Oooh, where are you going, sexy?", I asked, biting my lip.
"I'm going with Duff, and Axl to a party. They told me to dress up", he said, smiling at me.
"Well you sure are dressed up, baby.. you look so hot..", I said, as I gently tugged on his tie.
"Whoa! Someone's frisky, huh..?", he asked, in a teasing tone, as he gently grabbed my ass.
"I am, honey..", I admitted, looking into his eyes, with a lustful look.
He laughed a bit, and looked down at me, with amusement.
"You're gonna have to wait a little bit, Princess..", Saul told me, playfully.
"I'll wait, then.. have fun, sweetheart. But don't get too crazy, okay? Try to stay sober, hon", I told him, as he pulled me in, and kissed me, before he went downstairs, and waited for Axl and Duff to come get him.

I then went back to my book, and started reading, once again. As I was enjoying my book, I suddenly realized something.
"What if Duff or Axl, or somebody at the party somehow knows what happened?", I thought to myself.
I then tried to shake the thoughts away, but they wouldn't stop. I knew I fucked up, and now it was making my life just a mess of anxiety, and worry.
"Oh god..", I said, as I held my head, in pain.
I was beginning to get a headache from being so anxious.
I tried to get some sleep to calm down, so I set my book on the nightstand, and tried to snuggle up, comfortably. Of course, I tried and tried, for 10 minutes straight, and I could not calm down the fast beating in my chest. It was beating so fast, and my head spun with all these different thoughts. I had visions of Saul coming home, furious, and kicking me out, I had visions of going to our rehearsals, and seeing that the band hated me, no matter how good I may be at guitar. I had visions of so many terrible outcomes, and they would all be my fault. All I wanted was to calm my brain down, and realize that I was just being silly. Nobody could've possibly known about what Michael and I did, right? I decided to take a few deep breaths, to help me calm down, but that didn't do too much. All I could do was sit there, and just hope that Saul wouldn't find out tonight, or ever. Damn.. I really have fucked up. I hated myself so much for it.

May 1st, 1987, 10:25 PM

(Reader's Perspective)

As I sat in our bedroom again, watching TV, I heard Saul come in the door, so I quickly got up to greet him downstairs. With a smile, I stepped down the last step, and onto the downstairs floor.
"Hey, baby! Have fun?", I asked him, giving him a loving smile.
"Hey..", he said, dryly, with no emotion.
His face didn't show any emotion, either.
"Soooo, what did you guys do?", I asked, hoping that he would reply to me with more emotion.
"I mean, it was just a party. Nothing much..", Saul said, shrugging, and rolling his eyes.
"What's the matter, sweetie?", I finally asked, and he took his hair out, and tossed his jacket on the floor, leaving him in his black jeans, and his white, button down shirt, and tie.
"(Y/N)..", he began, as he sighed a heavy sigh.
"What, baby?", I asked, curious.
"We need to have a talk.. now", He said, with a serious tone, not looking me in the eyes.
"Well.. about what?", I questioned, my brows furrowing, in a confused expression.
"A little birdie told me that they saw Michael at the local gas station buying (favorite alcoholic beverage), on the night that I left to spend the night at Izzy's", he said, emphasizing my favorite drink.
I tried to play dumb, so I asked,
"Well, what about it? Who told you that?", I asked.
He groaned, and sighed in anger, covering his eyes, and crossing his arms, still not looking at me.
"I'm not gonna tell you who told me, but.. (favorite alcoholic beverage) is your favorite drink, and they also told me that they struck up a conversation with him, and he told them that he was on his way over here to hang out..", Saul said, having a more serious tone, towards the end.
"Saul.. I-I can explain..", I began.
"No! I don't care, (Y/N)! What happened here?! What, did you let him fuck your throat, again, huh?!", he yelled at me, as he slammed his fist on the counter.
"S-Saul! Calm down!", I told him, backing up a bit, in fear.
"Calm down?! Calm down?! That's all you have to fucking say about this? Just tell me what the fuck went down here! And don't you fucking lie to me, (Y/N)!", he hissed, glaring at me.
"Okay, okay! I'll tell you! I called him to vent to him, since we've been hanging out a lot, and he's been so nice to me.. He.. he came over, and he bought me wine. Then.. He kissed me", I confessed, finally, starting to cry a little.
"And you didn't stop him? You just let him suck face, like that?!", he asked me, giving me a look of disgust.
"I-I wanted to push him off, but.. Saul, I was lonely! I needed somebody to comfort me! You're the one I love and you just walking out on me, it hurt me!", I protested, as tears fell down from my eyes.
"(Y/N)! You could've just pushed him off and told him you don't want him! But, let me guess.. He's irrestible, he's gorgeous, he's everything I'm not!", Saul said, sarcastically, as he glared at me, again.
"Saul.. I'm so sorry..", I choked out, as I wiped the tears from my eyes.
I turned to walk away, but suddenly, I felt him grab onto my hair, and pull me back.
"S-Saul! What are you-", I began.
He growled a bit, as he grabbed his tie from his neck, and wrapped it around mine, tightening it slightly, and pulling it.
"Ah!", I yelled, as he pulled me into the living room, by the tie, and threw me onto the couch.
He then jumped on top of me, and ripped my night down off, the clothing tearing, and ripping. He then threw it to the side, angrily, and he pinned me down.
"I'm gonna show you that you belong to me! Nobody else, you fucking hear me..?", he whispered in my ear, with a stern tone.
I nodded, whimpering, and he then gently began to kiss, suck, and nip my neck, all the way down from my jawline, to my collarbone. I moaned as he left hickeys all over my neck.
"Mmm.. I fucking love your sexy body, baby.. it's all mine. It belongs to me..", He doted on me, as he then started to bite, and suck on my nipple, while fondling, and massaging my other breast.
"S-Saul..", I moaned out, as he continued to pleasure me.
"Wrong name, baby..", he said, as he twisted my nipple, hard.
"M-master!", I moaned loudly, gasping.
"That's right, sweetheart.. I'm your master..", he replied, as he then kissed down my stomach, all the way down to my dripping wet, throbbing cunt.
"Mmm.. you're all wet from me touching you, huh, baby?", he asked, as he then began to lick me down there, his tongue making circles around my clitoris.
I moaned, and arched my back, in pleasure. It felt so amazing, and my toes curled as he then began to kiss, and suck on my clit, as he fingered me. First with one finger, then he slipped in another, and curved them upwards, pushing into my g-spot.
My eyes rolled back in pleasure as he ate me out, and fingered me like there was no tomorrow. He then spread my lips down there, and slipped his tongue inside my entrance, and licked me all over in there. I moaned loudly, and gasped, as he looked up at me. I was becoming a mess for him. My face was flushed, my cheeks red, my breathing heavy as I felt so good down there. I was mumbling, and moaning. Slowly going crazy for this sexy beast.
"Mmm.. you taste so good, baby.. I love eating you out like this..", he said, as he winked at me.
He then stood up, and pulled his shirt off, his sexy, toned arms, and ab muscles turning me on even more, like it always did when we had sex. Slowly undoing his belt, he tossed it to the side, and dropped his pants, revealing his big, hard cock. He slowly stroked himself, as he looked down at me.
He then gazed down at me, and bit his lip.
"I think I know what I wanna do to you.. why don't you put that amazing mouth to work, baby..?", he suggested, as he walked closer to me.
I blushed a little, but nodded, and I gently took his cock in my mouth. I slowly started sucking on his cock, licking all around the tip, and then taking it all down my throat. He moaned, as he suddenly grabbed onto my hair.
"I hope you're ready, baby..", he said, and soon he was thrusting his cock deep into my mouth, forcing it down my throat.
I gagged a bit, and my eyes watered, but he just went faster, and harder.
"Mmph! You think it's okay to kiss other guys?! When you belong to me?! Huh, baby?!", he asked, asserting all dominance, in his stern tone of voice.
"Mmm!", I moaned, with my mouth full of his cock.
He then gripped onto my hair harder, and thrusted even deeper. I gagged, and choked, as he did so, and I shut my eyes.
"Oh my god.. I love this fucking throat... it's all mine!", he growled, fucking my throat harder.
Suddenly, he pulled out, and I coughed a bit, and took a deep breath in.
"God.. you look so fucking sexy, down there.. I just wanna destroy you, right here and right now..", he said, as he positioned himself on top of me.
My legs wrapped around his waist, as he was on top of me, looking into my eyes, from above.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good, that blonde asshole won't even compare, baby.. I'll show you who's boss..", he said, as he then began to passionately kiss me, shoving his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues intertwined, and rubbed against each other, as we kissed. I moaned into the kiss, and he then pulled away, a string of saliva between us for a second, once he pulled away.
"Now turn around, baby..", he said, in a stern tone.
I obediently turned around, and he then grabbed the tie he had wrapped around my neck, and pulled on it, making me choke a bit.
"Now.. you're gonna let me destroy this pussy.. it's all mine, and I am gonna claim it!", he said, as he tugged hard again, making me gasp.
"Mmm..", he moaned, as he penetrated me, slowly sliding all of his length into me.
"M-master.. you're so hard, and it's stretching me!", I moaned out, as he started to pound into me.
"Fuck, baby..", he groaned, leaning his head back, in pleasure.
Suddenly, he started to thrust into me faster and faster, his cock hitting the back of my pussy, as he went. It felt so amazing, and I moaned and whined as he went faster. Hearing him growl, and groan, and make sensual, sexy noises just drove me insane. He then realized I was being silent, all of a sudden.
"What, baby? What's up?", he said, laughing a bit, as he still fucked me.
"N-nothing, master.. you're just.. so amazing..", I said, as I breathed heavily.
He then laughed, and leaned down to kiss me, on the neck, from behind, his hands still gripping my ass, hard.
"Fuck, I love you, baby.. I love you so much!", he moaned, as he went even faster, thrusting into me as hard and fast as he could, now digging his nails into my skin.
"I- I love you too, Master!", I moaned in reply.
He then grabbed onto the tie around my neck, and pulled on it, hard.
"Who do you belong to?!", he asked me.
"Y-you..", I choked out.
"That's right, honey..", he replied, letting go of the tie.
He then fucked into me even harder, now pulling on my hair.
"Ah! Master!", I yelped, as he tugged harder.
"I'm gonna cum, Princess! And I'm gonna cum all over your ass, baby..", he said, as he thrusted in a few more times.
"Agh! Fuck, baby!", he moaned out, as he suddenly came a bit inside me, but quickly pulled out. I felt his warm, sticky cum splatter all over my ass, and I gasped in pleasure.
Panting, I then layed down, below him. He giggled a bit, and then layed on top of me, snuggling his head in between my breasts.
"Mmm.. oh how I love these soft, plush titties I can just lay on after pounding you..", he said, wrapping his arms around me.
I smiled, and gently wrapped my arms around his neck.
In a shy, small voice, I then asked,
"Do you forgive me, Saul, honey..?"
He then took a deep breath, and sighed.
"Yes, baby.. I do", he said.
"I feel like it's partially my fault.. I was the one who introduced you to Michael..", he continued.
"No, baby.. it isn't your fault at all.. I should've never let him kiss me like that..", I said, as I gently ran my fingers through his hair.
"Still.. I shouldn't have thought a threesome wouldn't have any consequences like this..", he replied.
"It's okay, Slashy..", I reassured him.
"I know.. I love you, Mrs. Hudson..", he said, as he looked up at me, and smiled.
"What..?", I asked, shocked at what I just heard.
"I wanna marry you, (Y/N)..", he said, as he gave me a kiss.
"Do you want to marry me?", he asked, looking at me with a hopeful, but serious expression.
I had never felt more happy in my life. I couldn't stop smiling, and I started laughing, as I replied,
"Yes! Yes! I do wanna marry you, Saul! Oh my gosh, I love you so much!"
He smiled at me back, with the happiest look I had ever seen on his face, and we kissed, once again sharing a passionate kiss, before we fucked again at least two or three more times, by the end of the night. God, I was in love... I was deep, deep in love.