Slash X Reader (Lemon/Smut, and Wholesome) - Wedding Night Fun

December 30th, 1987, 11:00 PM

(Reader's Perspective)

We did it. We had gotten married today! The wedding was beautiful, and we threw a party, which was as fun as ever. The whole night, Slash talked to be about how he couldn't wait for us to get home because he had some sort of 'surprise' for me. I assumed it was something naughty, so I asked him on the way home. He said it was, so I was so excited, my womanhood already throbbed, and I longed to feel his touch.
Coming through our bedroom door, Saul and I shared a passionate, fiery kiss. Our tongues rubbing, and intertwining with each other. He groaned, as I started rubbing the large bulge he had in his pants. He then slipped his hands under my shirt, and pressed me up against the wall, fondling my breasts, and twisting my nipples. I moaned into the kiss, just loving the feeling. Eventually, he pulled away, and moved his hands down to my ass, gently squeezing it, making me gasp in pleasure.
"Ah! Saul.. please just touch me more, baby..", I begged him, pulling on the collar of his shirt, lustfully.
"You've gotta beg more for it, Princess.. beg your master, if you want him to fuck you so bad", he replied, looking me in my eyes, with a lust-filled glare.
I looked at him, with desperate eyes.
"Please, master.. please. I want you to touch me, and fuck me!", I begged him more, biting my lip.
He smirked, and then began kissing my neck, giving lots of attention to my most sensitive spot there. I moaned, and wrapped my arms around him, he pressed me up against the wall more. He then gently pushed against me, his hard-on pressing into the front of me, making me moan a bit more.
"Mmm.. do you want me to show you that surprise now, baby?", he whispered into my ear, as he pulled me in close to him, by my waist.
"Yes, please, master..", I replied, nodding.
He then smiled at me, and walked over to our dresser, where he opened a drawer full of my bras.
I then proceeded to go, and lay down on our bed, watching him rummage through my bras, for whatever it was he had for me. Turning around, he held something behind his back. With a sly smile, he slowly walked over to me, and showed me what he had got me. It was a very powerful vibrator. I gasped, and looked up at him, blushing.
"S-Saul.. I'm too sensitive for that powerful of a vibrator..", I said, looking up at him.
"Exactly.. I wanna watch you become a mess of pleasure, and ecstasy, right in front of me.. I wanna watch you squirm, and moan, and look at me with those lovely, (e/c) eyes..", he told me, biting his lip, and looking my body up and down.
I gulped a bit, and nodded.
"Okay.. I-I'll let you see that, then, master..", I promised him.

Soon, both me and Saul were stripped down to nothing, and he layed next to me, gently rubbing my entrance, and every now and then, slipping a finger inside of it.
"Oh, my god..", I moaned, as he started to kiss my neck, as he touched me more, and more.
He then smirked at me, and turned on the vibrator, at the lowest setting.
"Are you ready now, sweetheart..?", he asked me, licking his lips.
"Y-yeah.. I'm ready now", I answered.
Slowly, he pressed the vibrator up against my clitoris, and I immediately shivered with pleasure.
He gently pressed his soft lips against my neck, as I moaned more, and more. The feeling of the vibrator sending huge waves of pleasure all throughout my body, and making my toes curl. The feeling of his lovely, soft lips kissing all up and down my neck, and leaving hickeys, wherever he went.
"You like that, baby..?", he whispered in my ear, as he gently kissed my cheek.
"Y-yes, master!", I moaned out, leaning my head back.
"Well, this is only the beginning, sweetums..", he told me, laughing a bit, and kissing me on the cheek.
I then felt the vibrations get stronger, and it made me let out a louder moan than before. He had turned it up by only one setting, but it was still so powerful.
"S-Saul.. master.. please.. it feels too good!", I moaned into his ear, gently grabbing onto a handful of his luscious, curly locks of hair.
"Oh, you want me to turn it up, doll..?", he asked, laughing a bit.
"Y-yes, master! Make me cum!", I pleaded, moaning louder.
He then turned it up to the highest setting, and I arched my back in pure bliss, as all the pleasure flowed through me, and I began to pant heavily, reaching orgasm.
"Oh.. oh, god! M-master! Master, I'm gonna cum!!", I moaned, loudly, and just a few minutes later, I reached orgasm.
I bit my lip hard, as I came, some fluid spilling from my vagina, and soaking the sheets a little.
Panting heavily, I looked over at Slash, and smirked at him.
"Im still up for more, baby..", I told him, and he immediately pounced on me, pinning me beneath him, as he sucked, and gently bit down on my sensitive nipples.
I let out a loud moan, the feeling of his mouth all over my nipples driving me crazy.
"Mmm.. oh my god.. I love pleasing you so much, (Y/N)..", he told me, in a seductive tone, as he gently started to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach, slowly making his way to my warm, wet womanhood.
Licking his lips, he looked up at me, and locked eyes with me, his brown eyes a pool of lust, and desire, that I couldn't look away from. Not breaking the eye contact, he gently slipped his tongue inside of my entrance, licking around inside of me. I gasped in pleasure, and leaned my head back, loving the feeling.
"Fuck.. fuck, master! Just eat me out..", I panted, moaning even more.
He then gently shut his eyes, and started to passionately, and very slowly lick up my pussy, sliding his tongue from my entrance, all the way up to my clitoris. My eyes rolled back, and my back arched. I was hardly able to handle all of this pleasure. I was getting closer and closer to climaxing, yet again, the feeling building up and up, until...
Saul stopped, and then loomed over me, looking me in my eyes, and he gently gave me a kiss on the lips.
"I love you so much, (Y/N).. you are the light of my life, and always have been. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, sweetheart. I'm so happy that I'm with you. You are the perfect wife, and everything a guy could ever ask for. I don't know how I got to be with such an amazing woman, but I'm so glad..", he poured his heart out to me, smiling at me.
I looked at him, warmth and love in my eyes, and I smiled back at him.
"I love you too, Saul.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too. I feel the exact same way, and I don't ever wanna let you go, my love", I replied, and he then leaned down, and started to kiss me.
Our tongues intertwining, and rubbing against each other, just like before, when we made out before we started getting wild, together. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as we kissed more, and more. Soon, the kiss ended, and Slash looked down at me.
"Do you think you'll let me inside that tight pussy of yours, tonight, baby..?", he asked, biting his lip.
"You know I'll let you have all of me, master..", I replied, winking at him.
Positioning himself, to where my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms wrapped around his neck, he slowly penetrated me. His length sliding into me, going so deep. I quietly moaned, as he started to move. Thrusting into me at a steady pace, I just looked into his eyes. Our eyes stayed on each other, as we made love. My heart burned with deep passion for this man, and my whole body felt so amazing. He then gripped onto my hips, and started to go faster, our bodies hitting each other with each thrust.
"Mmph.. goddamn, (Y/N), baby.. you're so damn tight, and so warm around my cock..", he groaned, as he then went faster, and harder, sliding all the way inside of me.
I moaned louder and louder, feeling his cock hit the back of my pussy.
"Ohhh.. m-master! Please.. cum inside of me, and fill me up!", I moaned, begging him.
"Oh, I'll fill you up, alright, baby..", he replied, biting his lip, with a sensual growl.
Soon, he started to really fuck me. His cock sliding in and out as fast as he could go, my eyes were rolling back, my moans getting louder. He groaned, leaned his head back, cursed under his breath, in pleasure, and fucked me, deeply, until one last thrust. His cum spurred into me, completely filling me up. I moaned loudly, loving the warm, sticky feeling of his cum.
"Mmm... I-I love you so much, Saul..", I said, panting heavily, as he pulled out of me.
His seed oozed out of me, a little.
"I love you, too, (Y/N).. so much..", he replied, giving me a kiss on the forehead, before snuggling up in our bed, with me.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, and held me closely.
"Sweet dreams, baby..", he whispered to me, as we began to fall asleep.
"Sweet dreams, to you, too, hon..", I replied.
I still couldn't believe I was married to such an amazing man. I loved him with all of my heart, and I knew that we would be together, forever. Everything was perfect. We were so in love, the connection was almost unreal. The universe and the stars definitely decided we were soulmates, or our love wouldn't be this deep. I was happy, though. He was all I ever wanted, and I had him. He had me. We were a perfect team.