Slash X Reader (Wholesome) - Remember, Now?

July 30th, 1987, 2:30 P.M.

(Slash's Perspective)

Unfortunately, (Y/N) still hadn't gotten all of her memory back. She had remembered some things, and I was glad about that, but she still really had no memory of how we met when we were little kids, the crazy things we did together as teenagers, always getting into trouble at school, and other places. She didn't remember the band, most of her friends, and her family was all a blur to her. She only knew what me, the band, her friends, and her family told her. She was probably going crazy with all the different information she received from them. But, I knew that she would be okay, in time. As of today, we were sitting on the couch, watching TV together like we normally do. It was a sunny, July afternoon. (Y/N) was only wearing a t-shirt of mine (again), and her underwear. I just wore some shorts, and I had my shirt off. It was super hot outside, and the air conditioning wasn't doing very well, today, for some reason.
"Saul", (Y/N) said, looking up at me, as she lay down on top of me, with my one arm wrapped around her.
"What's up, baby..?", I asked her, as I gently rubbed her back, comfortingly.
"Do we have any pictures that might help me remember things..? Like, maybe a photo album, possibly?", she asked, her eyes glazed with hope.
I thought for a moment, and then it dawned on me that we did have a photo album filled with tons of photos of me and (Y/N), us and the band, us at events, and other places, and so much more.
"Oh, yeah! Baby, we actually do.. hold on, I'll go get it. It's just up in our bedroom, somewhere in the closet", I explained to her, as she smiled at me, an adorable smile.
She then got up off of me, and sat on the couch, so I could get up.
"Okay.. I'll be right back, sweetheart..", I told her, smiling back at her.
She nodded in reply.

(Reader's Perspective)

I was so excited to look through this lovely photo album Saul spoke of. I felt for sure that it would help me remember. I was so excited. Soon, Saul came downstairs, holding a thick photo album, with a black cover, and on the front was a picture of us, and it looked like we were only about maybe 15 or 16 years old. I was holding a fat, fluffy cat, with striped gray fur, with a white muzzle, and paws. I wonder who's cat that was. At the top, it read "Memory Lane". What a lovely title.
"I-is that it..?", I asked, as Saul sat down next to me, with it in his lap.
"Yeah. Do you wanna start flipping through it, now?", he asked, as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.
"Oh.. of course. I'm already intrigued by the picture on the front.. who's cat is that..?", I asked, pointing to it.
"That was your cat, baby..", he told me.
"Really? It's adorable.. what was it's name..?", I asked, smiling.
"Well.. it's pretty self-explanatory, but it's name was Fluffy. When we were 16, that cat was already like 12 years old. It died about a year after we took that picture, I think..", he replied, looking a bit sad at the mention of the cat's death.
"Oh.. well, at least we still have this nice picture to remember the little cutie.. If only I remembered at all..", I said.
"It's okay.. you'll remember soon, baby.. I know you will", he answered, as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I smiled, and kissed him back, on the cheek.
I then turned the cover over to the first page. The first picture that caught my eye was a picture of me sitting on a swing, and him pushing me.
"Oh, wow.. looks like we were having a lot of fun..", I said, as I looked up at him, and smiled.
He gave me a warm smile back, and wrapped his arm around me.
"We were, baby.. I think we were only 18 when that picture was taken. You and I went to a skating rink, together, and afterwards, we went to the local park", he explained to me.
"You really do love spending time with me, don't you..?", I asked.
"Yeah, of course, (Y/N)", he replied, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"You are so important to me, and you make me feel so happy. I'm happy to spend time with you..", he continued.
I smiled at him, and then looked at the pages some more. As we flipped through, I noticed a photo of him holding me, bridal style, and it looked like.. I was wearing a wedding dress, and he was dressed up in a suit, with his hair back.
"Is.. is that.. our wedding photo..?", I asked him.
"Yeah.. that was the best day of my life..", he replied, looking me in the eyes with a loving gaze.
Suddenly, my head started to hurt, and all of a sudden memories flooded my mind, all of them coming back to me at once. I winced in pain a little, and Saul looked at me, with a worried expression.
"(Y/Y-N)..? Are you okay..?", he asked.
I nodded in reply, still wincing at the pain, and I then turned to him, and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him in a tight embrace.
"I love you.. so much..", I told him, after kissing him.
"I.. I love you, too, (Y/N)..", he replied, kissing me back.
"Remember now..?", he asked, smiling hopefully.
"All of it..", I replied, and he pulled me in close, and held me as tight as he could.
"I'm so happy.. my sweetums is back..", he whispered to me.
"I'm just as happy, Saul..", I whispered back.
It felt so good to finally remember. All those amazing memories had finally come back.