𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3

As you reached the hospital you asked about Hejin's room and ran towards her room. As you were entering a man left the room. You didn't care about who he was and went into her room and saw her laying on the bed, you ran towards her and hugged her tight." are you okay baby?" you asked her, "I am fine, eomma" she said and added excitedly, "you won't believe what happened today!" seeing her happy a smile crept on your face.

"what is it, baby?" You asked her. "I met Park Jimin today he took me to hospital and he had gone to take a phone call, wait let me introduce you to him," she said but your facial expressions changed, you didn't want to meet him. So you ran out of the room, you weren't able to think about anything else, not even what your daughter would think now.

"Why did she go?" Heejin asked Mina. "she has some work to do, she is busy you know." the elder lied.

"you missed the chance to meet eomma." Heejin said pouting as he entered the room. "oops, maybe I will see her next time when we meet." Jimin said.

After sometime Jimin offered to take her home, he wanted Heejin to be safe.

On the other hand, you left the hospital and started walking towards God knows where you kept walking until you became tired. As you didn't have any more strength to walk, you sat at a bench in the park.

What you feared the most happened, you never wanted them both to meet but they did. You know someday they both will know the truth but you weren't ready to explain everything. You didn't know what to say to Heejin. She doesn't know what a dad means, but what if she knows what a dad means and asks you who he is You had no answer, or what if her dad finds out he has a daughter and asks you about her and takes her away from you, you would die without the little girl , she is the only light in your life if she wasn't there you would have lost yourself a long ago.

But now all your thoughts were Heejin met her father, should you tell her about your past with him or hide it from her forever? Yes Jimin was her father, you were in a relationship with him for 3 years and then had a fight with him, he broke your heart into pieces and that's the reason you went far away from him and didn't return back for 6 years but you can't hide from everyone forever and so you came back. But you weren't ready to meet anyone. First, you met your twin, your brother Taehyung and now your daughter met her father.

As you were thinking about everything tears were streaming down your eyes. You were crying in the park some time and remembered that you had to go home as Hejin would come back. As you reached home you saw Mina and Heejin sitting on the couch, Mina had spare keys. Jimin dropped them and went back.

"Ma, why did you leave?" the little girl asked you, "I had some work to do, dear." you said as you sat on the couch beside her. "why are your eyes red, ma? Did you cry?" Heejin asked as she got near you and pouted, she loved you so much that if you cry she also would cry with you. "no baby something fell into my eyes when I came in." you lied. Then you gave her the medicines that were given for her and then took her to sleep, you too fell asleep with her.

As Jimin got home the other members asked him why he was late and he explained what happened but he didn't say how he cared about that girl and how he felt with her.

As it was time to sleep, everyone was getting ready to go to bed while Jimin and Taehyung stayed in the living room as they both didn't feel like they wanted to sleep. Taehyung was thinking about you, you said that you don't want Jimin in your life anymore while Jimin was still searching for you, he was thinking if he should tell Jimin that you have returned or not.

While for Jimin he was thinking about Heejin, he didn't know why he cared so much about her, and still he was worried about her if she was feeling good or is the wound hurting her.

As everyone went to their room and some were still in the kitchen, Jimin saw that Taehyung was also still awake and not getting ready to sleep.

"Why are you still here?" Jimin asked, "I don't feel sleepy." Taehyung said, "what about you?" Taehyung asked "same" Jimin replied. Taehyung nodded. "Tae I don't know why but I care about that girl more than I should, I feel some kind of affection towards her which I have never felt to some other child," Jimin said, "maybe it's just because you think because of you only she got hurt," Taehyung said. "I don't know Taehyung, but she was so cute, I liked her the moment I saw her, she has something in her that makes me happy just by seeing her," Jimin said a smile crept on his face, a real one.

Taehyung was happy to see Jimin smiling like this after these 6 years. "I am happy that you are happy," Taehyung said, he felt somewhat relieved that Jimin can be happy around someone other than you. "but she is so much similar like Y/n..." Jimin started again, here he goes again. Tae thought. "remember when the first time I saw her, she said to me to call her-" "will you stop talking about her?" Taehyung yelled, cutting Jimin off, gaining everyone's attention. "Taehyung, what's wrong if I talk about Y/n, it's not new," Jimin asked him confused by his sudden behaviour.

Taehyung was behaving like this because Y/n already moved on from him while this guy is still not over her yet, he didn't want Jimin to get hurt anymore, he wanted him to move on too. "just move on Jimin." "you already know that I can't move on Taehyung!" Jimin said sternly. "it's not that you can't move on, it's that you don't want to move on Jimin, see Y/n must've already moved on and who knows maybe now she even has a boyfriend." Taehyung yelled, "don't you dare say that Taehyung I am sure Y/n still loves me and that she will definitely come back to me one day." Jimin said, "stop dreaming, I know about my sister, she won't ever come back to you again."

Both of them were yelling at each other, while the others were worried about them, it wasn't new for them to see them both fighting as this usually happens since the day y/n left.

The boys then went to them and scolded them to stop fighting and sent them to their respective rooms, not wanting them to fight further.

Jimin laid down on his bed as the first time he saw Y/n flashed in front of his eyes.

Please vote and comment your thoughts