𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 14

You went into his room and the very familiar smell of his filled your nostrils, to be honest, you missed this, all the memories you had with him rushed back into your mind, nothing was changed, except for the pictures, now the wall was empty. You went towards the window and opened it, letting the cold air hit you as soon as you opened the window. You used to stand here and wait for Jimin to come back, you would be able to see his car from here, so you chose to stand here and wait for him, then you went over to the table that was placed in his room, where you would be doing your work, or him writing some songs, he used to try to distract you, so that you would leave your work and come cuddle him.

"Please baby come, we can do that tomorrow, " he whined, placing kisses all over your face and moving further down to your neck and shoulder, "ah! Jimin you won't let me work will you?" you said as you closed your laptop and got up, "yay! Come let's go cuddle, " he said as he swept you off the ground, putting your over his shoulders, "I can walk Jimin, " you chuckled, "but I wanna carry my girlfriend and there's nothing wrong with it, " he said as he put you on the bed and pulled the cover over and cuddled you.

The memory played in front of your eyes, then your eyes landed on the bed, you came and sat at the edge of the bed and touched the mattress spread over it, he always liked this type of fabric, you remembered how you both used to cuddle in this bed, and here is where Jimin's other side would come out, he would be a cutie but the minute you both would get intimate he would become that daddy material, you chuckled at those memories. This is where you cuddled, this is where you had sex this is where you made Heejin.

"Mom, you are already here!" Speaking of the devil, she is here, she came running into the room and jumped on the bed, laying down. "Where is appa?" You asked, "oh, Mr Park said he would be coming after a few minutes, " she said, "I will sleep at the right side and let him sleep at the left side, " you said as you moved to the other side, "Mom, don't you sleep at the left side?" Heejin asked, "yeah, but your dad sleeps at the left too, so let him, " you said as you laid down, he always slept at the right in the past for you so now you are sleeping at the right for him, you felt home sleeping on his bed after so many years, you never got this much comfort anywhere in this 6 long years. But little did you know that Jimin heard what you said and he smiled knowing that you still remembered about him.

As Jimin came into the room, he asked you, "how are you gonna sleep in that suit?" "I don't have a dress to change, " you shrugged, "go take something comfortable from mine and change," Jimin said emotionless, you hesitated at first but then gave in as you won't be comfortable to sleep with this clothes you were wearing. You went over to his closet and opened it, you skimmed through the dresses, and found one of your pyjamas, it seems like he forgot to throw this you thought, but you then found many of yours. "Didn't you say that you threw all of my belongings?" You asked, he thought for a moment and said, "I-I thought of giving it to the orphanage but then forgot, " he said, "you forgot for 6 years?" You asked "y/n will you go change and come? I want to sleep!" He said, "if you want you can sleep, " you said, turning around to go into the bathroom to change, he switched off the lights making you scream because of the sudden darkness, "idiot turn on the lights!" You said, "didn't you tell me to sleep?" Jimin asked, "aish! Mom, you go change and come, " Heejin said, turning on the lights.

You and Jimin laid on either side of Heejin, Jimin started to tell a bedtime story and you and Heejin fell asleep. "My girls, " Jimin said smiling as he kissed your and Heejin's forehead.

The next morning

you woke up early as usual and thought it was a dream waking up in his room, but then you realised it wasn't a dream after seeing Heejin next to you and then remembered last night. Then you searched for Jimin who was laying on the couch, half his body was on the couch and the other half was off the couch.