𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 13

After a week Heejin was getting close to the members and she was talking to Jimin and got closer with him but still, she calls him as Mr Park, you could clearly see that Jimin was totally hurt with it but still, he pretended to be happy. You haven't talked to Jimin much but whenever you both would you both end up fighting and the others solving it for you.

Jimin comes every day to meet Heejin at home but you said to him to avoid going to her school as it would only grab unwanted attention. Heejin went to the boys' dorm a few times when you were busy working.

Although you tried keeping a low profile, being the CEO of your company grabbed you a lot of attention and since after you came your company got even more profits than usual, media started digging about your life but all they found was that you were the legal daughter of the Kim family and you were Taehyung's sister.

At first, when you went to their dorm many rumours spread about who you could be and after knowing that you were Taehyung's sister they faded, but the media doesn't know you were Jimin's ex who disappeared suddenly who was also the heir of Kim enterprises.

Six years back people didn't know that Jimin was dating Taehyung's sister as it would show that you were the heir of the Kim enterprises. You hate this attention and you really thank yourself for not having any social media (you never liked them since the beginning) and Mina's social media blows up with notifications asking about you and she is tired of it already.

Today the boys have invited you for a movie night and since it's weekend tomorrow you agreed on going. As you reached there with Heejin everyone's attention was on Heejin and no one even cared that you were also there. "Yah! I am also here!" You said pouting, "of course we would never forget you y/niee," Jin said, dragging you in while you had your arms folded over your chest still pouting. "Mom, you act like a five-year-old, " Heejin giggled, Jimin too laughed agreeing on it and you were ready to curse him but the boys were fast enough to know that a fight was coming ahead and changed the topic quickly.

You had dinner and everyone sat on the couch while the two babies(Heejin and Jungkook) were bringing a bunch of snacks, Heejin wasn't able to hold so many snacks in her tiny hands and was struggling, you saw that and got up to help but Jimin was fast enough to help her before you. He helped her with the snacks and put them on the table. "So let's ask our Heejin what to watch, " Taehyung asked, Heejin was sitting between Jungkook and Jimin, other than Jimin she was close to Jungkook as they both literally shared the same brain cells. You were sitting with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Heejin looked at you and you looked back at her. "Frozen 2," you both said at the same time. "Y/n you still-" Namjoon asked in disbelief, "yeah yeah I still watch cartoons and kids movies, " you admitted. The first time you came here you had a movie night with them and they all were shocked except Taehyung to hear that you haven't even watched a single adult movie, and you haven't changed yet. "What do you mean by still?" Heejin asked, "your mom used to watch cartoons before and we thought she would have changed but seems like she is still the same." Jin said, "Do you still feel uncomfortable with adult movies?" Tae asked as you nodded your head.

The movie started and you were too deep into the movie that you didn't notice being stared, Jimin's eyes were on you and only you, everyone in the room noticed that except you, you rested your head on Hobi's shoulder and Jimin's blood was boiling, how much he wanted to be him in place of Hobi. Hoseok noticed his stare and slightly moved away from you, your head went up to meet his eyes and you asked, "what happened?" "I don't want someone to get jealous," he chuckled nervously, "it's not the old days Hoseok, " you said as you wrapped your arms around his arms and pulled him closer, laying your head on his shoulder again.

After the movie was finished someone turned on the lights to find empty chips packets and empty milk bottles on the ground with some other chocolate wrappers, and then saw that Heejin and Jungkook munching on some more chips from a packet which was between them. "Aishh, these kids, " Jin said, putting his hands on his hips. "You," he pointed at Jungkook, "you are gonna clean all this before you go to bed, " Jin said, " yah! Even Heejin ate them, " Jungkook pouted, "she is a little girl, you clean, " Namjoon said, "no let her also clean," you said as you wanted Heejin to learn some good habits being a good mom you are. "It's okay-" "no she has to learn Yoongi, you will help Jungkook uncle, right baby?" You asked, passing a smile to her and she nodded her head multiple times, "sure mom, " she said smiling.

"Y/n, you are gonna stay here today and that's final, I can't let you go this late," Jin said, "ok mom," you said giggling, you agreed as it was really late. "I will sleep with Hobi as usual, " you said as Heejin and Jungkook were cleaning the mess. "I will sleep with Mr Park," Heejin said, "then I will go make the bed ready sweety, " Jimin said and left to his room, just by his voice you realised how happy he was and a smile unconsciously spread across your face. Tae noticed it. "But mom, can you also sleep with us?" She asked your headshot up and Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned towards you, "Heejin-" you didn't know what to say nor did he. "Please mom, " she asked showing her puppy eyes, "stop showing those puppy eyes Heejin, " you said avoiding to look at her, "y/n, at least for your daughter you got to do this, " Tae said sitting next to you, you looked at Jimin and he shrugged his shoulders showing that it's okay for him. You hesitantly nodded. Heejin jumped in excitement.

Happy reading!💖

Please vote and comment your thoughts!💜