𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 16

The next day

It was the same as yesterday, the teacher came and said that today a competition would be held for the parents, and any one of the parents could participate. You were getting ready, Jimin came out of the shower and Heejin went in for a shower while you were already showered and was on your phone, reading your emails.

"Where is my hairbrush y/n?" Jimin asked looking through his luggage, " I don't know," you said, still your eyes fixed on the phone. Jimin came towards you and snatched your phone from you. "What the-" you got up from the chair you were sitting to look at him but froze in your spot, Jimin was there standing like a Greek god, a towel wrapped around his waist, his body still wet and water dripping from his locks, abs on full display, you wanted to throw that towel off his body and fuck him so bad, just by the sight of his upper body made you wet, you wanted to take his big length in you and satisfy your hormones. His long muscular arms which used to hold you close to him looked so empty without you in them, his neck and collarbone were making him look so fucking sexy but they were empty that you wanted to mark them, his plump lips looked so yummy to you at that moment that you wanted to bite them so bad, yet you weren't able to do all this with him.

you gulped, feeling so little in front of him, you weren't able to take your eyes off his body that was perfectly sculptured, Jimin noticed and a smirk formed on his lips, he cleared his throat gaining your attention, "my eyes are up here y/n," he said in a rather serious voice, you looked up at his eyes, "so will you answer me now? Where is my hairbrush?" He asked, "I already said I don't know," you said trying so hard not to shutter.

"I know you are lying, " he said slowly snaking his arms around your waist, you let him do whatever he wants, you weren't able to think straight, who can when someone looking this damn well is standing in front of you.

"W-why would I l-lie?" You asked gulping as he was closing the gap between your bodies. "What are you both doing?" It was Heejin, thank god she came to save her mother from his incredibly handsome heart-stealing demon.

You both moved away from each other, "I know you are lying 'cause you used to steal mine since you liked them, " he said, "I USED to, not now," you shrugged, trying so hard not to look at him. "Then where is it?" "You must have forgotten to pack it," you said, "come on y/n, how can I forget it!" He said folding his muscular arms over his chest which now gave a full view of his well built muscular arms which were hot and making it difficult for you to think straight.

"Don't talk like you never forget things, didn't you forget to bring your luggage when you went to that forest?" You said defending yourself. "You mean that soop episodes?" He asked, surprised, "wow you watched them?" "I- I- Heejin was watching and I was just with her when she was, " you said mentally cursing yourself for shuttering. "Y/n Heejin must have been only a 5 or 6 months baby then, " Jimin chuckled. Shit, what do I say now?! That I missed him and wanted to know how he was!? Definitely no! "But Mr Park you really forgotten your luggage?" Heejin started laughing, While Jimin was thinking of some excuses. 

The competition was over and of course, Jimin won it, Heejin was more than happy, but still, she didn't call him dad, Jimin was losing hope and you also were sad about it, but you can't force Heejin to call him dad.

The next day

Nonetheless, Jimin was trying to win Heejin's heart and you were guilty that you separated them, but still, he was the reason you left, you kept saying that to yourself so that you could get rid of the guilty feeling.

Even in today's competition Jimin and Heejin won, Heejin was sure now that she could get the 'best family' award at the end of this camp.

It was already evening and the sun was going down giving space for the stars and moon to show up in the sky, today you all were told to gather up after the sunset. It was a campfire and to make it even more fun, you all decided to play a game, parents vs Kids.