𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 12

It was almost dinner time and everyone was on the dining table waiting for the food to be served. Just the aroma of the food made you want to eat it so bad, "I can't wait to eat it! "you said rubbing your palms eagerly. The boys giggled at your cuteness. It Heejin was sitting in between Jungkook and Jimin while you were sitting in between Jungkook and Hobi.

The food was served and you dig in right away not even caring it was hot. "Mom the food won't fly away!" Heejin cutely giggled, "it won't fly but the person next to me would steal it if I leave it, " you said chewing on your food. "Yah! Y/n I won't steal it," Jungkook said pouting, "you always stole my snacks."

" 'cause you always stole my banana milk!"

"Yah! How many times should I say it wasn't me! Do I have short hair like my brother?"

"Yes!"

"Idiot now I have, but before it was long!" You said as you hit his arm, "oh, so then who- wait, your brother?" His gaze went towards Tae, and just then you realised you said something you shouldn't have. "Hyung so it was you all along!"

"Y/n, I guess we talked about keeping this a secret, " Tae said, throwing death glares at you. "I am sorry, " you mumbled, "seems like some dark secrets are coming out today, " Namjoon said, "I am sorry Jungkookie I liked them and you guys know Y/n was the one who stole all of Jin hyungs strawberries?" It was Tae's turn to expose you. "Y/n? Give me one good reason to not kill you, " Jin said looking at you, "sorry but you never shared it with anyone, so I had to, but do you all know that Jin stole Hobi's ice creams?" You said smirking at Jin, "Jin Hyung? You are the eldest and you still steal?" Hobi asked, "and also do you all know Tae was the one who stole Namjoon's crabs?" You said pointing at Tae, the dining table was filled with chaos now, while Heejin was munching on her food watching what was happening here as a movie. " it wasn't me, it was Hobi Hyung," now Hobi death glared at him. " Hoseok, you?" Namjoon looked at him in disbelief, "I am sorry but I was really scared of them, but you always brought them home, " Hobi defended himself. "But you could have told me! I am gonna take all your ice cream, see!" Namjoon said, Hobi's eyes widened "Namjoon if you take my ice cream I will tell that you were the one who took Yoongi Hyung's wines, " Hobi said trying to seem serious, "Namjoon? You dare to take my wine bottles?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, seeing him in disbelief, "As if you didn't steal Y/n's snacks and blamed it on our poor maknae!" Namjoon said, your eyes widened, "Grandpa? You did it?" You asked dramatically, "because you always call me a grandpa, drama queen but don't say that Jungkook is poor, he stole Jimin's flower that he bought to keep in his room and give them to his girlfriends that he finds every week."

Yoongi exposed the group playboy's flower secrets. "Jungkook really?" You started laughing after hearing it, "I always wondered where on earth you got such nice flowers, " you said, "Jimin hyung used to bring very nice flowers home, and it's a waste if we don't use them right? That's why I used them, don't blame me I just helped those flowers." Jungkook said proudly, "so can I know who stole all my Gucci stuff?" Tae asked as everything came to light except his stolen things, "Jimin used them whenever he went on dates, as y/n said she liked Gucci, " Hobi said, rolling his eyes knowing all the secrets now. "Jimin!? You?! I never thought it would be you, " Tae said pointing at him, but you never said to him you liked them, "but I never said to you I liked them, " you said staring at him, "Hobi Hyung said, " He said emotionless, "but you Jungkook, you are a billionaire yourself and you steal flowers from me?" Jimin asked him in disbelief, "I already said I used them instead of wasting, " Jungkook defended himself. "You know how many times I got embarrassed because of you stealing them?" Jimin asked, "what?" "I used to bring them for y/n as she liked different flowers with good fragrance, I bought them so that she would sleep in my room, but when they weren't there after bringing her to my room- yah Jungkook seriously I can't believe you, " Jimin said chuckling remembering all those moments with you.