𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 9

"she said to me not to, how can I say it to you when you both are the ones involved in this and she is not ready to open up yet?" Taehyung yelled, "at least you could have said it, Taehyung, " "yeah, you were the one who hurt my sister and sent her away with that hurtful words of yours and you expect me to say that she is back, after all of that you have done to her, if you weren't my friend I would have killed you by now, " Taehyung shouted through gritted teeth.

"I know what I did was wrong and I want a chance to apologise to her, Taehyung, " the boys have had enough and Namjoon interrupted, "will you both sit and talk calmly like fucking grown-ups instead of yelling at each other like 5 years old?" the room went quiet after Namjoon shut his mouth, " see you hurting his sister is also not good and you hiding such a thing from him is also not good, I hope you both sit and talk everything out, CALMLY, " Namjoon said and left the room with the other guys, giving the two guys some personal space.

"Taehyung, I am sorry for saying those to y/n, I know what I did is wrong and I realised my mistake when I came here that day after yelling at her like that, I really regret what I did to her that day, I was so stressed that day at the practice that I put all my anger on her instead of talking to her about my problems, which I know wasn't a very good choice.
The next day I went to apologise to her and say that I was more than delighted to start a family with her. But I was broken when I saw that she left and even more broken when I read that letter which said she would abort the baby which was the cause of her happiness, just because of me."

Jimin poured out everything to Taehyung which he kept in him for so long, Taehyung saw the sincerity in him and he thought for a few moments, both you and Jimin weren't happy, even though you acted like you were happy, deep down you were yearning for Jimin's love that you used to get, but you just didn't realize that and Taehyung knew this, and for Heejin definitely she needed her dad even though she said that she doesn't it is not good for a girl to grow without her father, so the only way to make you all happy is to unite you and Jimin together again.

" I am sorry for what I did too, and y/n is not in the situation to understand why you did that or accept your apology and you know that. you know how stubborn she is, so I guess you should start a new relationship with her, forget about what happened in the past and start over everything again, I know that deep down y/n wants your love and misses you but she just isn't accepting it, she is in the fear of getting hurt again, " Jimin gets some hope that he would get you back.

"But first I think you have to get close to Heejin so that you can get close to y/n, " Taehyung said and Jimin nodded, Taehyung saw his friend's eyes filled with hope. "But if you dare to hurt her again then you would be dead, " Taehyung warned him and Jimin nodded his head multiple times.

Meanwhile you and Heejin

As Jimin left, you went up to see Heejin, she was in her room, on the bed crying. She wasn't able to take the fact that you raised your voice at her. You slowly went in and sat next to her on the bed, but she turned her face from you. "I am sorry sweetie, I got angry that you talked to him like that. You can't talk to elders like that baby, it is not good manners and he is your dad after all. You should give him respect." You said as you softly stroked her hair.

"But he hurt you mom!" She said, turning to look at you. "Yeah dear, but it all is in the past, but what matters now is how he treats you as a dad and he is such a good dad. I have seen him interact with kids a lot and he loves kids. He would be such a great father. We are over Heejin but you have to be with your dad also, he is also a part of your life and he only hurt me not you and he never would. So please, will you talk to him and apologise?"

You asked as your daughter slowly nodded. You kissed her forehead and apologised for yelling at her. She then took her phone and texted Jimin.

"I am sorry for yelling at you Mr Park." And almost immediately she got a text back, "it's okay baby, what I did was also wrong😔." "But Heejin can you call me appa?🥺" he added, "only when you prove that you can be a good dad!" Heejin replied, Jimin became upset but then hoped that he can prove to her that he can be a good dad. They both were chatting for some time and then went back to sleep.

The next morning

Heejin and Jimin started to talk to each other but she didn't call him dad yet which you didn't know. You were at work. You were still thinking about everything that happened yesterday and feared if Heejin would leave you for Jimin. And here all the boys were wanting to meet you and were asking Taehyung to bring you to their dorm. Heejin was at school as she started to go to school. But you didn't know if she would get along with the other students as she was a little bad at Korean. But you hoped everything would go well.

It was almost afternoon when you got a very important work to do and you weren't able to postpone it. But you also had to go pick up Heejin, even Mina wasn't able to go to pick her up as she had to come with you to the venue. You then called your mom but she was out of town, so you called Taehyung and he said that he will go to pick her up.

As you reached home, Taehyung and Heejin were on the couch playing games. "Yah Taehyung! don't spoil my daughter also like you, " you jokingly said as they both didn't even bother to see you, their eyes fixed on the screen "oh, hello to you too y/n, " Taehyung said.  You sighed and went to the kitchen to drink some water and then went upstairs to change.

After changing you came downstairs and saw Heejin and Taehyung in the kitchen while the maid was saying to them that she would cook. "It's okay, Ahjumma I will cook, you go and do other work, " Taehyung politely said and the maid saw you coming, you nodded giving her permission to go and she left the kitchen. As you entered you saw Taehyung tossing some ingredients on the pan which you had no idea what they were.

You stood there watching what he was doing as Heejin did the same sitting on the countertop. "Jimin said to me everything that happened yesterday, " "oh.." "All the hyungs are wanting to see you, " he said looking at you, you didn't know what to say so you just nodded your head.

"Can you come there tomorrow?" He asked as your headshot, "but Jimin will be there, " you mumbled."y/n you can't be avoiding him forever, you have to meet him at one point, " he advised, you slowly nodded your head, fiddling with your fingers. "You are coming there tomorrow and that's final, " he said as he continued cooking.

After that, you all had dinner, "wow, your cooking is not bad, "  you said as you ate the dinner made by him. He smiled seeing you eat your favourite food, which he made intentionally knowing that it was your favourite. After dinner, you put Heejin to sleep and chatted with Taehyung for some time and then he left.

You were happy and nervous to go to the dorm after a long time and meeting them. You missed them all so much. You went to bed thinking about the first time you went out with Jimin which also led you to go to their dorm for the first time.

I thought of changing a few things in this story, but it seems like I can't change anything major bcoz of lack of time, so all I did was change the characters names and checked for grammatical errors. I am working on other stories atm.

Happy reading!💖

Make sure to vote and leave your comments!❤️