𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 17

After a month

Everything is going well between Heejin and Jimin, they both keep getting closer and Heejin is happy being surrounded by everyone instead of being all alone like she was since she was born and you were still living with Jimin, you both share the same room but Heejin sleeps with you guys making it less awkward.

About you and Jimin, you both were still bickering with each other, but it's becoming less nowadays and you have started to get along with each other a little by little. Tomorrow is Heejin's birthday and all the 7 guys have been busy with preparing Heejin's surprise birthday party. Jimin booked the biggest hall in Seoul for Heejin's birthday party, he is as excited as a child for her birthday.

You were taking a shower now, getting ready for work while the boys were preparing breakfast and others were getting Heejin ready for school. You turned the shower off and searched for a towel, at the same time Jimin entered the bathroom for a shower not knowing that you were there, you realised that you forgot to bring the towel and stepped out of the shower to call for Heejin, but froze when you saw Jimin standing there as shocked as you were, he didn't realise that the door got locked and he forgot to bring the key to open it again.

You came back to your sense and covered your body with your hands, he was standing there shamelessly checking you out, "wow, you still look hot as hell y/n," he said making your cheeks heat up, "yah pervert! Remove your shirt," you shouted at him, "you wanna shower with me?" He smirked and got closer, "ugh, give me your t-shirt, I forgot to bring the towel," you said and he removed and gave it to you, you quickly put the t-shirt on and went towards the door, "why can't I open it?" You asked trying to open it, he came and tried too but wasn't able to open it, "seems like it's locked," he shrugged, "I don't wanna get stuck here with you," you said, "even I don't-" he started but was cut off, "mom, where are you?" It was Heejin, "Heejin, can you get the keys from the table and open the door baby?" Jimin said and she went to get the keys and open the door.

You both came out and Heejin gave a confused look, "why were you both in there together?" She asked, pointing at you and him. "Your dad can't even check if there was someone in the shower or not and just entered," you complained, rolling your eyes, "but why are you, shirtless dad? And why are you wearing his shirt mom?" She asked, how are you supposed to answer this?!

"Heejin, breakfast is-" Taehyung cut himself off as he entered the room seeing you both in this state. "Seriously?!" He asked looking at you both in disbelief, "what?" Both you and Jimin asked in sync, "Heejin, you go down, breakfast is ready," Heejin nodded at him and went out, "do you both at least remember that you are parents now?" Tae asked, "what did we do?" You both shrugged, not having a clue of what he was talking about, "if you wanna shower together you should have done it when Heejin was not there, spare her innocent mind for god's sake," he said, "eww, no," you both again said in sync, "he entered the shower not knowing I was in there, why would I shower with him," you said and pushed out both of them out of the room to get dressed.

The next day

It was Heejin's birthday and Jin prepared a big feast just for breakfast with all her favourites. You all went out the whole day roaming around Seoul, of course with the bodyguards following you guys everywhere, since it was a weekday the places weren't crowded, you guys took her for shopping and Jimin and the others bought everything that she asked, totally spoiling her.

You didn't do much as you let her be with Jimin since you spent 5 years with her and you wanted Jimin to enjoy the whole day with Heejin, you bought her some gifts last week itself and presented them today morning, she still didn't know about the evening party, Jimin invited most of the celebrities to the party, saying that this a celebration to be celebrated.