𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 7

Heejin didn't like someone yelling at you and making you cry even if it was her favourite KIM TAEHYUNG. "As if you saw him these years" he mumbled. "As if you saw my mom these years" Heejin yelled at Taehyung getting in the middle. "Well, what was your mom doing?" Taehyung asked, "she would always cry herself to sleep and she still does it, you don't have any right to yell at my mom and make her cry, you bastard, " Heejin has seen you cry many times but her talking like this for you shocked you a lot.

"Your daughter is just like you y/n," Taehyung said, even you used to curse a lot . "of course, my daughter would be like me," you said, picking Heejin up into your arms. "You never even thought of telling him once about this child?" Taehyung asked looking at you in disbelief, "Taehyung you never saw this as my brother, you always be his friend" you yelled.

But before Taehyung could yell back, your mom interrupted you both and yelled at you both to sit and talk calmly. She took Heejin with her so that you both could talk alone. You both sat on the couch and you explained what happened between you and Jimin.

Flashback

6 years ago

When you found out that you were pregnant, you had a lot of emotions, but the first thing you thought was how Jimin would react. You both were dating for 3 years now everything Is going perfect with you both, even you guys made your relationship public and had a lot of support from the army. you were planning on telling him after he came back from work.

As he came back he slammed the door shut which wasn't usual and he entered and threw himself on the couch, you sat next to him and he placed his head out your lap and you started to play with his hair, you know he liked it.

After some minutes of silence, you decided to break it. "Chim, I have something to say." You said still stroking through this hair. He hummed in response. "I am pregnant, Chim," you said which came out more of a whisper, but he heard it, you were closing your eyes tight waiting for a response.

He suddenly got up from your lap and sat straight, saying that he was shocked was an understatement. "It's a prank right?" Jimin asked you, you thought he would be happy about this. "Aren't you happy?" You asked him, you were more than scared at this moment. "What made you think I would be happy about this y/n?" He asked you in a serious tone.

" We have been dating for 3 years now Jimin so I thought you would be happy about having a family with me," you said in a low voice looking down, tears were threatening to fall from your eyes. He chuckled bitterly hearing you.

"Then that's not my mistake if you think of it yourself," he said, "Jimin why are you like this?" You asked him as a tear rolled down your cheek, you have only been used to the sweet side of his, this was so new to you.

"Abort it y/n," he said coldly, "what? Jimin, it's our child, how could you think of killing it?" You asked him, he was getting on your nerves. "Well, how can I know that it's my child? Before we started dating you would fuck with random guys, what if you did the same now behind my back and it's his child?" He asked you, hearing that your heart broke into a million pieces, too small to put it back together.

"You know that I stopped hooking up with random guys as soon as I fell for you Jimin, how could you say something like this to me?" You said as tears rolled down uncontrollably, he didn't say anything, he just stood there looking at you emotionless. You suddenly wiped your tears and got up and went to your shared room and closed the door.

On the other hand, Jimin got up and went to the shared dorm with the boys. You laid on the bed and cried your heart out, you wished all this was a nightmare but no it was true.

You waited for Jimin to come and apologize to you all night but he didn't come, when you went downstairs he was nowhere to be found and that's when you realized there is no point in this relationship, you went upstairs and packed your things you wrote a letter saying that you have had enough of this relationship and that you are gonna Abort this Baby inside you as you don't want anything that is his.