- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗿 & 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"You're late!" Nishinoya whispered-shouted, waving his arms around wildly. Suga stood a few feet away from him with a flat look on his face when he saw Nishinoya and Tanaka's appearance. "Operation pickled snicker bar engaged ten minutes ago!"

"Are we trying to get caught?" Ennoshita asked as he yanked the bright red scarf off of Nishinoya's neck. Nishinoya stumbled forward, shooting Ennoshita a pointed look when he recovered. "I thought you said to dress inconspicuously."

"I am! Saeko-nee-san gave me that scarf 'cause it's cold today!" Nishinoya barked as he snatched the scarf back, wrapping it around his neck loosely. "Never mind me.You need to worry about them." Nishinoya jutted his thumb in the direction of the literal trees that were heading over to them.

"Are you stupid?!" Oikawa whisper-shouted, pointing a finger at Ushijima who rose his eyebrows. "Why did you bring your whole team?!?"

"You brought yours?" Ushijima tilted his head to the side, confused as to why it was bad to bring the remainder of the team.

Oikawa deadpanned, "Because we're all basically her older brothers!"

"I am also Nii-chan." Ushijima said neutrally, unintentionally pissing Oikawa off.

"Relax~" Tendou chuckled as he slung an arm around Ushijima and Oikawa's shoulders, yanking them towards him. "We're all here for the love birds. No fighting~"

"Oi, shut it!" Yaku shouted as he kicked Lev in the back of his knees, watching the tree buckle then collapse. "You'll draw attention to us!"

"You're drawing even more attention to us though!?" Lev shouted back, picking himself up off the ground to argue with Yaku who wasn't having it today.

"WE MADE IT!" Bokuto shouted as he showed up with his team, causing a ruckus with his shouts. "HEY HEY HEY!"

"Can we just relax-"

Kuroo, who had accidentally bumped into Suga, pursed his lips when he saw the strained smile that sat on Suga's face. "Uh oh-"

After a looooonnnggg scolding, the group finally recollected themselves and followed Suga into the mall.

"We look so sus." Tanaka muttered as he zipped his jacket up to his chin, glancing around worriedly. "What if Tsukishima and Hotaru-chan see us?!?"

"It would be a shock if they didn't." Kunimi muttered, walking alongside Kenma who was busy on his PSP. "Then again, Hotaru's an idiot, so..."

"There they are!" Tendou shouted, pointing in the direction ahead of them. When everyone dashed to hide, he began to chuckle loudly. "Ahaha! You guys thought-"

"Tendocchi?" Hotaru's familiar voice made everyone freeze, mostly Tendou. "What're you doing here?"

"Thank god we hid." Suga mumbled under his breath as he watched Tendou internally panic. "Serves him right!"

"Ahhh, I'm just doing a bit of shopping."

"On your own?" Her question made Tendou nod, shooting her a toothy grin. "Ah, this is Kei. I think you guys know each other?"

"Ohoho, the normal guy." His nickname for Tsukishima made the blond grit his teeth before smirking.

"Oh? It's the guy who lost."

Hotaru awkwardly glanced between the two before smacking Tsukishima in the chest and pushing him away from Tendou. "We'll see you around, Tendocchi! Have fun with your shopping!"