The new king

Dreams POV

I was a rebel and king technoblade was my target I really needed to kill him or just defeat him in a duel to win the throne I didn't have to marry him but he would be my loyal servant forever and that would never change. 
I snuck towards the side of his castle waiting by the side of the castle his room was on I then climbed the large pillar until i was meet With a large reddish pink window I slowly open the window to see the sleeping figure in the bed
"what was I supposed to do now" I asked myself I slowly approached the figure I looked down at the nightstand to see a sword propped against it I picked up the sword and moved it by the window so he couldn't grab it immediately I slowly walked back up to I pressed my mask on with her making him jolt he sits up and I put my mask Back on he looks at me with fear in his eyes as a raise my sword I then put my sword away. He looks at me and then grabs my arm pulling me into him I try to pull back but nothing works I yelp as he squeezes my arm harder I look at him and he looks at me with red eyes now I know why no one can beat him his stare alone can make you stop in you tracks he stands up and hold me so I can't reach the ground and pulls me close to his face.

" p-please st-top your hurting me" I cry he holds me there and then throws me in to the bed and to say the least he's way bigger then me I look at him with fear in my eyes
Was he acting afraid to trick me I asked my self  out of nowhere he talks and it scares me to the point that I'm trembling we're I sit.

" I think you a keeper~" he then grabs my legs and pulls me toward him I push and shove him but nothing works I just give up and stop struggling I look down as he pulls me closer
" if I let him do what he wants then maybe I can leave later" I say to myself.
What came next was unexpected he...he...
Started cuddling me I was under him so I couldn't leave but I really didn't want to it was warm and safe and oh god if sapnap saw me he'd kill me and but I'd kill him first anyways I can't leave how do I leave oh no what if I do need help I'll duel him tomorrow and I know I'll win if I when I'm king but if I lose he owns me or he'll kill me oh god what have I got myself in to.

Graww
Is he asleep I guess I sould sleep to but what if he kills me in the morning ah what ever if he does he does I don't really care so might as well get some sleep I do have a big day ahead of me because I will win maybe probably not he definitely will so might as well have my last nap before I never can.

I look out the window to see the star's oh god please let my soul when I die be apart of the star's I say before I fall asleep for the last time and see the light for the last time.

Wait wait light why do I see light