SENSE

Hi guys!

How would you feel about diving into the mind of Sexual Offenderman?

The next few chapters will be in 3rd person POV and allows a teeny tiny glimpse into Offenderman's strange mind (as well as a few other loveable (ha!) characters).

Please vote and leave a comment or two. I appreciate you.

Chapter Seventeen

Multi-colored rose petals littered the floor, leading a trail to the massive bed that was smack in the middle of the gigantic room.

Silver restraints hung from specially designed bars over the bed
and various other pleasure and torture devices were strewn about the room almost as haphazardly as the female bodies that littered it.

The mass of bodies on the large bed groaned and writhed as a pale tendril slipped out, then another.

Offenderman rolled the women over and moved their limbs off his slender body before he dragged his long frame out of bed.

Some of the women groaned and tried to clutch at him to pull him back to bed but he escaped their grasp and swiftly crossed the room with a chuckle, heading up the long stairwell and grabbing his discarded trench coat on the way up.

Another day after a long eventful night. His harem was growing larger every day but no one he met seemed to satisfy his intense craving.

Even he didn't know what it was that he craved so badly. He'd been with countless women from every country, every race, every body type, hair type, eye color, but no matter how busty, curvy or beautiful the women were, no matter which hole he stuffed to hear their screams and moans he still never felt satisfied.

Maybe it was a curse, he often thought.

His natural charisma drew women to him and while some may say he was the predator he instead thought, what if he was their prey?

He couldn't help that women wanted him but he did all he could to make them feel pleasure unlike anything they'd ever experienced before.

Was he misunderstood? He aimed to please, after all.

Sure his bloodlust caused him to take many of their lives in the throes of passion but it was a necessary evil, he thought.

Sometimes he got carried away and his need to connect with someone on a deeper level made him lose all sense of reasoning.

Made him give in to the monstrous thoughts.

He stretched to his full height, his tendrils retreating into his back as he got to the top of the stairs and opened the door leading into his office.

It would seem that it was all for show for he had already read every book that was stacked neatly on the multiple shelves around the room, the black telephone that sat on the desk had never rung once and dust settled on every piece of furniture that occupied the space.

Slenderman liked to keep an air of normalcy in his house, it made no sense to Offenderman why, but he didn't complain.

Maybe he would have some of the girls clean up the place once he got back. He could make it into a game, of sorts.

Once downstairs he encountered the rest of the occupants already lazing around or being troublesome as they usually were.

He wasn't very fond of the whole lot, and there were very few who didn't get on his last nerve. His brother only continued to invite more and more of the strange humans and other beings into their dwelling over the years.