{14} Stage Cleared

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Day 4 of Hyogo's Qualifiers. Finals

Suzume felt her soul wither away as she glanced at their next opponent on the diagram listing the matches. Their next game was going to be against...

'Moriyama HIgh-'

She let out a croak, alarming her fellow clubmates. Suna patted her on the back as he snickered, "You don't think Moriyama High is gonna beat us, do you?"

"Error 502. the word you have mentioned, 'Moriyama High' does not appear to exist in entity Miya Suzume's dictionary. The system of this individual forbids the addition of vocabulary, please try again later," Suzume replied, her eyes void of any light or hope.

Ginjima sighed, "She's officially broken."

"How naive of you to assume I haven't been officially announced broken by the medical institution when I was eight years old."

Ginjima choked, "...What?"

"I was jokin'," Suzume faced away from him and whispered, "Obviously not."

Suna gazed at her from the corner of his eye, "Girl really do be spilling the dark tea."

Suzume whipped around. "Ah a fellow cultured being, I shall assume you worship Kermit. If you do not and yet you are using his title. You shall be penalised by having to drink sixty-nine gallons of bleach-" she rambled as she takes out a bottle of disinfectant spray. (homage to my homies lmao)

"Woah woah chill down, I am for one a definite Kermit supporter, there is no need to get worked up," Suna put his hands up in a surrendering manner.

"I see I see, it looks like there is no need to ruin your eyes with disinfectant spray," Suzume patted Suna on the shoulder, "It's nice to be accompanied by a fellow Kermit supremacist."

The rest sweatdropped at the abnormal exchange between the two, as Kita faintly smiled. Osamu, who had managed to catch Kita's discreet action, began choking on his onigiri.

"*cough* *cough* HNGH- *cough* *cough* *cough*"

"Oh, dear god..." Suzume mumbled as she started to smack his back lightly, to release him from his coughing/choking fit.

After Osamu calmed down, Coach Kurosu clasped his hands together, drawing the attention of the team. He cleared his throat and drew a stern expression, "Listen up, we've been doin' great for our previous matches, but that doesn't mean ya can slack off," he stared at Suna directly in the eye, making the younger flinch, "So go out there and show what Inarizaki does best! C'mon."

"Yes, coach!"

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

(Pardon for the intrusion- But I need to get the names of the players across so I shall list them here. For the rest of the non-official teams created entirely by me, I will also list down the names with their positions. Anyways, here are the ones for Moriyama High:
• Sakaguchi Takeshi, 3rd Year (Captain, Wing Spiker, Outside Hitter, Defense Specialist)
• Asano Nori, 3rd Year (Middle Blocker, Vice Captain)
• Iwasaki Seiichi, 2nd Year (Wing Spiker, Opposite Hitter, Ace)
• Hayashi Kaede, 2nd Year (Libero)
• Ishida Kenshin, 2nd Year (Middle Blocker)
• Yamasaki Shuuji, 1st Year (Setter)
• Fukuda Tsuyoshi, 1st Year (Wing Spiker, Outside Hitter/ Mainly sub for Sakaguchi)
• Igarashi Yoichi, 2nd Year (Wing Spiker, Pinch Server)
• Okano Kazuo, 3rd Year (Middle Blocker/ But he's not really gonna be in the match aha)
Did my mind combust making this? Yes.)