{15} Sleep Who?

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

In celebration of their victory, Inarizaki went out on an outing. And let's just say it was just what Suzume had predicted it to be, the supposed celebratory feast turned to a whole messy fiasco. Having a barbeque dinner, Suzume went off to order another four plates of meat. She then returned, balancing the plates.

Osamu, sitting right next to the door connecting their private space to the rest of the restaurant, decided to spook his sister a little, "Boo."

Suzume shrieked a little, "Stop, I coulda dropped my croissant!"

The grey-haired wing spiker tilted his head in confusion, "You're not holdin' any croissants though...?"

Suzume's grin dropped and she stared at him completely unamused, "It's called a vine reference, you uncultured Sangwoo's clone ash box."

"I'm-"

"Keep it, I'll educate yer offended ass later," she sighed as she waved him off. Watching her older brother sulk, Suzume chuckled and ruffled his hair, "I don't mean it ya know, but I definitely need to introduce ya to it."

She took a seat right next to him and began grilling the meat, distributing the food to the entire team. But with Osamu's huge appetite, he ended up hogging up a plate of meat to himself. What the entire team did not know though, was that Suzume personally paid for the extra plate of meat for Osamu to eat.

Osamu's appetite was no different than how it usually was, but with Atsumu's declining right after very heavy exercise, she didn't need to get another separate plate for him too.

Suzume gazed at Atsumu, nonchalantly stuffing a stack of meat into his mouth. Atsumu being actually quiet for once, she made a mental note to thank the heavens again later.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Right after dinner, the team was brought back to the campus, where they were quickly dismissed and allowed to go home. Suzume sluggishly dragged herself to follow after the twins who led the way home, having to handle the literal living embodiments of a man child was mentally taxing.

Sensing Suzume's very obviously depleting energy, Atsumu cleared his throat, "How 'bout we get cheesecake on the way back?"

Her eyes lightened up, 'Cheesecake cheesecake  cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake-'

Gleefully skipping upon the good news for a brief period, Suzume stopped to jump on Atsumu's back. He hesitantly accepted his chore to bring her home and adjusted her place on his back, earning himself a giggle from Suzume.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow, "What's up with ya today? Yer not usually this affectionate."

"Hm? Is it a bad thing?"