Author's Note

In advance, sorry.

Honestly, I'm losing the motivation to continue writing this book. With long-term personal projects, I find it easier to go along using a plan that I have arranged earlier. I started this book on a whim without a solid-plan of the storyline and I am now facing the consequences. In short, I suck at 'going-with-the-flow', especially with writing. I would find flaws in previous chapters and simply find it hard to continue from there on because of the plotholes. I believe this is what is fueling my lack of motivation and interest.

Things have been rough, and I wish to not elaborate further. I have other non-haikyuu-related projects that I have been more invested in, and I'm currently working on. If you are a fan of NCT, I suppose this is nice news. I have opened a new account for my work.

You can find me at: DOU-WWW

I thought it would be inappropriate to leave you hanging, so I am officially announcing my hiatus for this book. I doubt that I will return, but I won't mark this book as discontinued, perhaps part of me thinks I will pick it up again in the future. I am extremely grateful for the support I have received. Thank you for the comments, votes and reads, and I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you.