Chapter 11

The boys were impatiently waiting for Yura to say something,but she wasn't saying anything. Yoongi was just hovering in the room,while the kitten boys with Jimin in the middle,were sitting intently in their chairs.

Suddenly she sighed and went over to the door. She picked up the huge treat basket and placed it in the middle of the table.

"You guys should open this." Yura said,pushing the basket towards Jimin across the table.

Jimin carefully touched the basket as began to take off the glittery wrapper. Jungkook and Taehyung were peering into the basket as well.

The first thing that caught their eyes was a flowery pink card on top of the treats, "For The Kittens" written in golden inked cursive.

Jimin carefully opened the card.

Slowly a pinkish smoke began to evolve from the card and began to take the shape of a screen like hologram thingy.

The sudden appearance of smoke made Yura alarmed and Yoongi stopped hovering around and came near the table.

The hologram screen slowly started to display a video.

*********************

"Seokjin hurry up I already started the video!!" It was Sana,and she fixing the camera screen,because it was slightly tilted.

When she finally got the screen upright,she sighed in satisfaction and leaned backwards,her full body now on screen,with her baby bump visible.

Seokjin came shortly after,and seated himself next to his wife.

"Hey guys." Seokjin waved towards the screen,a sheepy smile on his face.

He glanced at Sana before turning back to the screen.

"I know that you guys are now humans, Yura is probably taking care of you now." He sighed and continued. "Hyung and Noona are sorry for leaving you." He said,his eyes slightly misty.

"I'm sorry my loves,because of me you had to leave. Because of my stupid allergy." Sana said,gritting her teeth.

"And I'm sorry for cursing you." Seokjin said,slightly choking on his words.

But Sana again hopefully looked up.

"But just know,wherever you are,however you are,we will always be looking out for you and we will always love you,and whenever you are in danger,we will immediately come to your help." Sana said,a big smile on his face.

"We are sending some treats for you,some stuff to help you live your human life. We hope that you will be happy,even if it means not being with us." Sand said,tears dripping down her cheeks,but she had a faint smile on her face.

"We love you kittens. Stay well." They both slightly waved and the screen went black and the smoke disappeared.

*****************************

The room was silent for a minute.

Until Yoongi spoke up.

"Well that was emotional." He said,making the rest of them look at him in surprise,because Yoongi had tears in his eyes.

And that was a crappy chapter. Buh bye.