Done Deal

"Stupid little souls. Falling for each other in the miraculous way possible. God is a stealthy little creator. He has a unique way of making people fall in love. And of course, when they least expect it. And to be very honest, people who would fall in love someday, would fall anyway, and nothing in this world could change, not even if their unknown to each other. Well, what's the fun in it, if there's no mystery, right ?"

Evelyn and Shawn walked out of the Chemistry class, and Evelyn was happier than ever.

"I can't believe we got an A + ! I mean, I thought this stupid jerk would suck at Chem, but you've managed to surprise me. You're not as dumb as I thought you were.." said Evelyn.

"Thank you, Marrion." said Shawn sarcastically.

"No really. I mean, you did..well.." said Evelyn.

Shawn looked at her, and then finally laughed.

"Anyway, we still have to ace the final practical test tomorrow. So, study hard." said Evelyn.

"About that. I was thinking, maybe, you could help me, you know, with the studying." said Shawn, scratching the back of his neck.

"I can't. I mean, I would..but..uh..I, actually..kinda..have a..um..a date..kinda.." said Evelyn, hesitantly.

"You kind of have date ? With whom ?" said Shawn.

'With, you know, Jason.." said Evelyn.

"Um. I don't think, I know a Jason. It's-" said Shawn.

"And Alec, Jase, oh and, Augustus, Will, oh of course, Newt-" said Evelyn dreamily.

"Woah woah woah. You would go on a date with several boys. Girl, I thought you were naive, but you are one smooth bird !" said Shawn, laughing.

"What ? Shut up !" said Evelyn, hitting Shawn.

"Or are these..wait, did you just say Augustus ? And Will ? These are, um, fictional characters, I guess..am I right ?" said Shawn, scrunching his eyebrows.

"No..I mean..I don't know.." said Evelyn.

"Marrion."

"Okay fine ! Here's the thing ! I go to the library near our college. It's kinda a secret one, so nobody knows that. And you, Mr. Hayes, are not supposed to tell anyone !" said Evelyn, pulling Shawn to a corner.

"Okay okay. In that case, my mouth will be shut, only if, you, help me with English Literature. We have to do a book report. To be honest, I hate Eng Lit. I barely make it alive. I need help. I'm not perfect in everything. So, I'll come with you." said Shawn.

"NO !" yelled Evelyn, making people look at her.

"I mean, no. If people see me with you..nope. Not worth risking." said Evelyn.

"Come on, Marrion. I'll keep your little secret and you have mine..done deal." said Shawn.

"Hayes.."

"Come on. Deal ?"

"I don't know.."

"Maybe ?"

"Maybe.."

They both walked into the library, later that day.

"Well, welcome to my humble abode, or should I say, my personalized heaven." said Evelyn.

Shawn looked around. There were books everywhere. From the shelves to the tables, everything was filled with books.

"Wow. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's really good." said Shawn.

Evelyn smiled.

"Now, let's get started."

"Okay, I need books. We have to read some book, that showcases the, um, teenage feelings.." said Shawn.

"Great. Here." said Evelyn as she guided Shawn to a section.

"Holy Crap !" exclaimed Shawn as he saw a dozen bookshelves stacked with books.

"All of these, are of, teeange feelings ?" asked Shawn, and visibly gulped as Evelyn nodded happily.

"How are possibly happy ?!" exclaimed Shawn.

"Well, I just love reading.." replied Evelyn.

"You are a book freak." said Shawn, shaking his head.

"Don't be such a pussy. I'll help you. Here. This." said Evelyn.

Unconventional by Maggie Harcourt.

"Are seriously kidding me ?" asked Shawn.

"Um, no."

"This is a lovey dovey book." said Shawn.

"Oh Holy Grace ! For once, just read it. Here, I'll help you. And you'll have the book report done in no time." said Evelyn.

Shawn looked at Evelyn. It was gonna be a long day.

Okay, so this is a filler chapter..or I think it is..It's a short chapter..and it also has an important clue..if any of you guys can figure it out, I'll use your name as a character in this book..I'm running out of time..
Anyway, toodles..
💕💕💕💕💕💕