The Full Moon Part 1

Cleo's POV

Emma, Bella, and I were swimming as fast as we could. We had to get to my house before the moon rose. I can't believe we all forgot. We swam to the shore. 

"Oh great. Rikki isn't here to dry us off" Emma said.

"I didn't think of that" I said. 

"This isn't good" Bella said. "Call Rikki, Cleo.

I pulled out my phone and called Rikki. 

"Her phone is off!" I exclaimed. We were so going to get moonstruck.

"What about Lewis. I bet Rikki is with him" Emma said.

"Good thought" I said. I called Lewis. "Hey Lewis"....."Is Rikki with you"........"Yeah we need to be dried off"......"Ok. Thanks Lewis". And I hang up.

"Rikki is on her way" I say. 

We sit there for 10 minutes.

"Guys we better hurry" Rikki says out of nowhere.

"Rikki!" I say. She doesn't respond but she quickly goes to work.

Once we are all dry we start to run.

Emma's POV

We all start to run to Cleo's house with our heads down. For some reason the wind starts to pick up. Then I heard something and turned around. And that's the last thing I remember.

Cleo's POV

We ran and ran and the wind picked up. And then I heard something and turned around with my head down. I saw Em stuck in place. Oh no this couldn't be good.

"Guys stop!" I called out. I ran over to Em with my head down. 

"EMMA!! EMMA!!!" I screamed.

"Let's go to mako" Emma said, with a grin on her face. Then I looked at the others. Their eyes were glazed.

"No, no, No, NOOOOO" I screamed. I quickly scrambled for my phone and called Lewis.

Lucas' POV

I was at my house packing up some things to go over to Cleo's house to help them with the full moon.

"Ok I got everything" I said. I ran down the stairs. "Bye mom. Bye dad." My little brother John came over. "Bye little buddy".

"Bye honey! Have fun" my mom said. I didn't think fun was the right work for tonight but its not like I didn't want to go over. I walked out the door.

Once I arrived at Cleo's house, I rang the doorbell. Lewis opened the door with a smile. His smile went away. 

"Um...Sorry?" I said.

"No no not you. The girls aren't back yet" Lewis said.

"Oh no" I said. That's when Lewis' phone rang. He picked up.

Cleo's POV

"Lewis"..."We're on the beach but"....."Emma, Rikki, and Bella are moonstruck, Lewis"......."What do I do?!"...."I'll try"....."Ok ok I can do i..."

That was the last thing I remembered.

"Cleo" the phone buzzed. "Cleo? CLEO!"