The Full Moon Part 2

Lewis' POV

"Cleo" I said into my phone. "Cleo?.... CLEO!"

"What i..." Lucas tried to say. 

"Shh" I said. And then I heard it. Four splashes into the water. We look at each other.

"Oh no" Lucas said.

"They're moonstruck" I say. "Great".

"I'll go in the ocean and follow them" Lucas said.

"Ok I'll go in my boat" I say and we run out. But right before I slam the door I hear.

"Where are you going?" A confused Mr. Setori said. And I slam the door.

Lucas' POV

I run to the water and jump in and I start heading towards Mako. I start to wonder why the full moon doesn't affect me. I guess it's because I'm a merman. But something did happen like this before. But only two times. As I get close to the moon pool entrance, I forget about it. I look around and see the girls out of the water. They looked at me. Then right at that moment, Lewis came in. They turned to him and blasted him up and out of the volcano. I was shocked. It was just me now.

Lewis' POV

I got my boat and head to Mako as fast as my boat could go. Once I get to Mako, I start to run and head towards the land entrance as fast as I ever went in my life. Once I get there I slide down and head up the stairs. There I see the girls facing Lucas. And then they turn to me. Oh great. And they blast me out of the volcano. I start screaming. And I hit the bottom of the forest floor.

Lucas' POV

I hope Lewis is ok. The sooner I deal with them the better. They hold their hands out towards me. I bring both of mine up. I really hope this works. I had never controlled the moon before. I held my hands out towards the sky. I clenched them as hard as I ever had. I thought of the moon. And then the sun. And the last thing I remember is a bright light all around me.

Cleo's POV

I look around. Bella, Emma, and Rikki are around me. Oh no we must have gotten moonstruck. But then why is it bright and sunny? It looks like the  afternoon. I look up and see the sun over the volcano. Then I look in the water. Emma, Rikki, and Bella look in there too. It's Lucas.