Same Old Moonpool

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 

"Ugh" I said. Normally I was way more excited for school. Ok I am excited but I still can't stop thinking about Sophie. She's going to tell EVERYONE. I get out of my bed and get ready. I wasn't hungry so I decided to skip breakfast.

Bella's POV

I saw Cleo and Emma and ran up to them. 

"Hey guys. Ready for the afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't stop thinking about the moonpool" Cleo said.

"And I can't stop thinking about Sophie" Emma said. "Better get to class. Don't wanna be late". 

"She's right. See you at lunch" Cleo said.

Before she left I said "Hey you seen Rikki?"

"No, but I'm guessing she is late" Cleo said. And she headed towards class.

Time Skip

Bella's POV

I was in my last class, when I heard the bell ring. Finally.

I jumped out of my seat and ran to my locker to grab my stuff. Then I ran to the front of the building where I saw Rikki waiting.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" Rikki replied. "You ready?"

"Yeah" I said. Then Cleo, Lewis, Will, Lucas, and Emma came up to us.

"Ok everyone is here" Rikki said. "Lets go".

Rikki had gotten really close to the moon pool so I knew she was eager to fix it.

Cleo, Rikki, Lucas, Emma, and I jumped ran one way towards the water and Lewis and Will headed towards Lewis' boat.

When we got to the water we jumped in without hesitating and swam off to Mako.

Lewis' POV

Will and I ran to my boat and took off towards Mako. 

I was mad that the girls wouldn't let me in there while they were fixing the moon pool. But they have their reasons and I don't blame them.

When we got there, Will and I sprinted to the land entrance and tumbled in. When we got into the room with the moon pool, the girls and Lucas were already there. 

"Ok" Cleo said. "Let's fix the moon pool".

Cleo's POV

I was terrified. It was hard the first time Sophie had damaged the moon pool. doing it all over again brings back bad memories.

Will and Lewis went into cover. We all looked at each other.

"Time to do some magic" Rikki said. And she raised her arm. We followed her lead.

"On three we all use our powers" Rikki said.

"One"

"Two" Bella joined in.

"Three!"

We shut our eyes and light came out of our hands. Instantly, I was exhausted but I knew I had to continue on.

After what felt like minutes we stopped and in front of us was a brand new moon pool.

"Yeah!" Emma exclaimed.

"Let's try to keep our enemies away from here from now on" Bella said.

The, Lewis and Will came in.

Lewis looked at the walls. "Wow awesome job in one minute".

"Wait, did you say one minute?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, it didn't take long at all" Lewis replied.

"Hmm, last time it took awhile" Bella said.

"Maybe it's because you have one more mermaid and a merman" Lewis told Bella.

"Right that's it" Bella said.

"Well I think I'm going to bed early" Rikki said.

We all murmured our agreements.

"Especially since we have school tomorrow" Emma said.

Rikki rolled her eyes.

"What?" Emma said.

"You and being perfect" Rikki replied with a smirk.

Emma stuck out her tongue.

"Ok well full moon is tomorrow night" I said.

"We can go to my house" Emma said.

"Ok perfect" I responded.

After a little arguing we agreed that the boys could come over.

And we swam out, well except my boyfriend and Will, and headed our own ways.

Everything had never felt so accomplished.

Sorry I haven't updated like usual. School has been crazy since my school has gone back every day now. Anyway, I'm going to update more often. I hope you had a great Halloween. Especially since everything is different because of COVID. 

I thought I would tell a little about myself.

My favorite color is light blue.

My favorite animal is a horse.

I have an older sister.

I wish I had a dog but my dad won't let us get one.

And my birthday is in December.

I've been running out of ideas but I think I'm going to add a little bit of Mako Mermaids (If you have watched the show) in this book. I hope you are enjoying and make sure you check out my other book Hope Always Wins. It doesn't have many chapters yet but I'm gonna keep working on that. Have a great day/night or whatever!

Em out

P.S. If you love reading fantasy, read Keeper of the Lost Cities or Kotlc because it is amazing!!