Chapter 1: Babysitting

Gaege's POV:

"Ughh why the fuck do we have to watch this kid?" I said getting breakfast "It's not that bad"Eddie responded I rolled my eyes as I got some cereal. I went back upstairs and texted the parents      Mom of Kid(Pick a Name) Hey I was wondering when you guys are leaving so I know when we need to get to the house. We will be leaving tomorrow here is his phone number if you wanna text him.Okay thank you. You are welcome. *End of text chat* I texted the kid and said "Hey I am your babysitter along with some other people we will be coming tomorrow" "Okay great I am really excited to meet you all" "Aww thanks" "Don't push it bitch" "Okay" "Well I gotta take a shower and eat dinner so see you tomorrow" "Okay." I went downstairs and spent the day hanging with the boys.

*Time Skip the morning*

Still Gaege's POV:

I wokeup and got ready I packed some clothes and stuff in a bag and put it in a bag I grabbed my recording stuff and took that I took extra hoodies because I don't know if he will steal my hoodies. I grabbed some stuff like a blanket and my toiletries so I was ready. I put my stuff in the car and then the boys were ready we drove to the house. We arrived and we saw that the parents already left "That's weird"I said "Lets just get in the house" Narrator said I nodded as I grabbed my stuff. Eddie knocked on the door and the kid opened the door. "Wait are you those famous youtubers the boys?" "Yes we are" we all said "Oh my fucking gosh I am so happy" I went and hugged the kid because he started crying "SIMP!!" Josh yelled I flipped him off and said "Hey why don't you show us around" "Okay" He showed us around the house it was nice I asked him where we were all gonna sleep. "Well someone could be in my room,Maybe one or two in the guest then two in the living room" "Okay who do you pick to be in your room the whole week?" I asked hoping he would say me "I pick....... Gaege" "Yes! Fuck you bitches" I grabbed my stuff and put it in his room Josh and mully got their room and Narrator and Eddie got the living room. Everyone stayed in there 'rooms'. Me and Y/N got to really know each other I feel like he talked more to me than he ever did with his parents he told me about his depression and showed me cutting scars. I was so shocked I just hugged him as tight as I could. He told me is bisexual I told him I was too that is something the boys don't even know (Btw your character is 18) I didn't even realize me and Y/N had been talkinng for so long it 10:30 at night. I was gonna get blankets and sleep on the floor but he said "You can sleep in my bed if you want" "Really?" "Yeah on one condition" "What would that be?" "You need to give me cuddles whenever I want" "Okay" "Speaking of I want cuddles" I got up and got under the covers I wrapped my arm around Y/N as he put his head on my chest "Wanna watch tv?" I said he nodded I grabbed the remote and turned on netflix we sat and watched some movies I got a text from mully saying "Go to bed dickhead" I sent him this "🖕" and turned off the lights Y/N buried his head in my chest as he fell asleep I went to bed and we woke up at 11:30 in the morning "Morning sleepyhead" I said kissing his cheek he blushed "Good morning cutie" I blushed he got up but I pulled him straight back "Nope today is a lazy day" "Okay" I could tell he was happy "Can I at least get a shower?" "Yes" I said with a pout. *15 minutes later* "What took so long?" "shut up and close your eyes so I can change" I closed my eyes then I felt something kiss my cheek I opened my eyes and saw him in one of my hoodies "You look so cute" "Thanks babe" "Did you call me babe?" "Yeah why?" "I don't know" "well did you like it?" I got up and walked to him and kissed him on the lips "Does that answer your question?" He nodded smiling as he kissed me again.

Eddie's POV:

I walked into Y/N's room to get Gaege and him to come downstairs for breakfast but I saw them kissing I took a picture and left. "Guys look at what I just saw" I showed them the picture "Oh my gosh there kind of cute together" Narrator said "Yeah they are" Josh said "I agree" Mully said "I love them together" I said then I heard Y/N's door open they came outside hand in hand Gaege was blushing.

Gaege's POV:

I knew Eddie was in the room I could tell but I didn't care I just kept on with Y/N we stood there for 5 minutes just kissing then we pulled away and walked downstairs for breakfast. I held his hand as I walked into the kitchen I felt all 4 pairs of eyes stare at us. I grabbed a pancake on a plate "Wanna share?" "Sure i'm not that hungry anyway" "Me too" I grabbed two forks and we shared the pancake. We finished breakfast and walked to the living room. We sat on the couch as everyone stared at us "Okay what the fuck is up you guys?" I asked with a angry tone "Chill dawg" Y/N looked at me and hugged me I felt so much better I put his head on my chest as I put my arm around him he cuddled into me. Eddie took another picture "Post that and you fucking die" "Okay" I saw him log into instagram I got pissed walked over to him and said "don't do it bitch" Y/N grabbed my wrist and led me back to his room "Let me go"I said "Shut up" he said pressing his lips on mine I calmed down and we sat on his bed and cuddled the rest of the day.