Chapter 6:Telling the Boys

Y/N's POV

I woke and saw Gaege was not in the room "Babe!" I yelled Gaege ran up the stairs "are you okay?""Yeah i'm fine you just weren't here when I woke up. "Babe you scared me" "sorry" "The boys are coming in about an hour so" "okay." I am really excited to see Grant because he is like a brother to me. I need to tell them about my cuts. "Hey babe breakfast is done" "okay" I got changed and walked downstairs. "Hey babe" "hey cutie" "I wanna tell the boys about my cuts" "you sure?" "Yeah they deserve to know. "Okay whatever you want as long as I have you I am happy" he said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist "I love you no no square guy" "I love you too shortie" "rude I know i'm short" he picked me up and put me on the counter "well your really sexy right now" "Not right now babe the guys will be here soon" "Yeah I forgot" I jumped off the counter and kissed Gaege. "You are so cute with your wittle beanie" "Thank you" "Your welcome". The boys arrived and I ran straight to Grant "Hey Grant can I talk to you for a sec?" "Yeah" I led Grant to the kitchen and I talked to him "Grant so this is hard for me to explain so I will just show you" I rolled up my sleeve and Grant gasped "oh my gosh Y/N!" He whisper yelled I started crying. "You wanna tell everyone else and does Gaege know?" "Yeah he knows lets tell everyone else and can you tell them for me" "Yeah for sure" "Thanks big bro" "Your welcome little bro" I chuckled and we went to the living room where everyone was. Gaege got up and led me out of the room "hey lets Grant tell them before we go back in there" I nodded and started crying again "Shhh..... it's okay babe" I cried into his shirt and Grant walked in the kitchen where me and Gaege where "They know you ready?" I nodded and Gaege held my hand. I walked in the living room and said "Hey guys as you may know I have cuts and scars if you want to see them you can" Mullen was balling his eyes out and Josh was comforting him I rolled up my sleeves and showed them the scars everyone was crying Josh ran to me and hugged me I cried in his shoulder (#shortgang). I let go of the hug and walked to Gaege he hugged me and picked me up bridal style "You wanna take a nap?" I nodded and we went to our room. Gaege tried to leave the room "Noo come back me want cuddles" "Okay" Gaege walked over to me and cuddled me I fell asleep on Gaege's chest.

Eddie's POV:

Gaege and Y/N went upstairs to sleep I felt bad for Y/N he was going through a lot. Me and Grant have been doing good we really love each other. I started crying when Y/N went upstairs Grant came to me and took me to the kitchen. "What's wrong baby?" "Nothing I am just sad about Y/N" "Yeah me too babe but that is not our decision if he stops or not" I nodded and cried on Grants chest. We went back to living room and Mullen was asleep with Josh. I cuddled up to Grant and fell asleep.