Chapter 7: Nightmare

Y/N'sPOV:

I woke in Gaege's grip per usual I woke him up because it was 10:30"whattt"he groaned "babe we got up i'm gonna take a shower" "can I come with?" "Sure" I grabbed my towel and went and turned on the shower. I felt someone touch my ass it was of course my sweet boyfriend. "You are so sexy in the moring" "you t...." he kissed me before I could say anything. I pulled away and took of my clothes and he did the same. He kissed me again as we walked in the shower. He picked me up and I got hard. "Whoa that's pretty big" he said smirking "you gonna do something about it daddy?" "Nope" "you gave it you handle it" 'Fine" he started bobbing his head up and down on my boner I covered my mouth so I didn't moan. He then stopped and he stuck his dick in my ass. I moaned but covered my mouth I was in pain but it felt good."Jeez your so tight" he whispered I was moaning quietly he was happy. "I i i i i'm gooonna cumm" I moaned "me too" he came in me and I came on the shower wall. We walked out and got changed. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep. *this part is a dream* I walk downstairs and no one was up. So I thought "Well well well" I turned around and saw my ex. "How did you find me?" "Babe you really thought I would let you go?" "YES! YOU PSYCHO BITCH!" "Still being a fucking bitch I see do you need to be punished?" "No" "Well to bad" He put a cloth over my mouth and punched me in the stomach to make me breathe I saw black was asleep. I woke up chained to a bed with no clothes on "What the fuck do you want!?" He got on top of me *WARNING RAPE* he stuck his thing in me and...... I screamed when I woke up. "Babe are you okay you have been scaring me" I couldn't speak I couldn't breathe right "SOMEONE HELP!" All the boys came in the room and calmed me down. All the boys left and Gaege stayed. "What happened" I explained the dream and he hugged me. "You wanna go downstairs and watch movies with the boys?" "Yeah" We walked downstairs and watched movies all day.