Chapter 5: Depressed

A/N This chapter will be very dark and sad if you don't want to continue reading please skip there will be cutting,suicide attempts, and abuse so if you are triggered by these things please skip

Y/N's POV:

I have been really depressed recently like I don't even know why I have the most amazing boyfriend and friends. But I feel so alone. Like i'm trapped in a deep hole that has no escape. I feel trapped by my emotions. I woke up in Gaege's grip per usual and I went to take a shower. I grabbed a razor blade from my hidden compartment. I turned the shower on and let the hot water hit my skin. I washed my hair and body then cut. I cut my wrists and arms. I then went to my legs and then cut small deep cuts. I got out of the shower and put bandages on the cuts and stopped the bleeding so I don't die even though I want too. I brought clothes in the bathroom with me so I can change without Gaege seeing my cuts. I changed into sweats and a black hoodie. I walked out to see an empty bed. I walked downstairs and saw Gaege making breakfast "Hey babe" "Hey" I walked over to him and put my arms around his waste "Babe i'm trying to cook" he said laughing "I know" I went to the couch and laid down. Gaege gave me some pancakes and then sat down with me. I rolled up my sleeve accidentally and Gaege saw the bandages and the blood stains. "Y/N why?" I started to cry I got up and ran to our room and closed the door and locked it. "Babe open up" "Noo..." then Gaege busted the door down and saw me on the bed crying. He came and hugged me.

Gaege's POV:

Why would he do this again he showed me scars but not fresh cuts. I got the door open and saw him crying on the bed. I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. "Promise me you won't hurt yourself again" "I won't" I got up and found all his razors and threw them away. "Now you can't cut yourself anymore" "Thanks babe" "I love you so much" "I love you too" I grabbed Y/N's waist and kissed him. "You are so cute" he blushed at my comment he kissed me again and he stopped for air. I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth. We stopped kissing and he went under the sheets of the bed to go to sleep. "Nope" "Damn it Gaege I wanna sleep" "Nope were cuddling tonight" "But we cuddle every night" "exactly" I wrapped my arm around him and he fell asleep. I felt my eyes get heavy and fell asleep.