Chapter 2: Y/N Moves In

Gaege's POV:

I texted Y/N's mom to see if she wants to keep him she said no and that I could have him! I woke Y/N up and said "Hey babe your mom is letting me keep you and letting you move in with me!" "wait really?" "Yeah get packing I am gonna tell the boys" "BOYS!!" "WHATTT!" "Y/N is moving in with me!" "YAY!!" Y/N got all his stuff and we left. I got to my house and Y/N to his room that he could decorate himself. I let him unpack and decorate. *Time Skip 3 hours* Y/N came out of his room the boys already had left. He showed me his new room it looked like this.

"Whoa I love it!" "Me too" I walked over to him and said "Why can't we share a room" "Okay I can move my stuff" "Great!" Y/N got all his stuff and put it away in our new room and we decorated it looked like this

Y/N sat on the bed very sleepily I walked over to him "You are so sexy right now" I whispered into his ear he blushed as he kissed my cheek and said "Night I am going to bed" "Noooooo I want cuddles"I said whining he turned over and put his head o...

Y/N sat on the bed very sleepily I walked over to him "You are so sexy right now" I whispered into his ear he blushed as he kissed my cheek and said "Night I am going to bed" "Noooooo I want cuddles"I said whining he turned over and put his head on my chest "Better?" "Yes now was that so hard?" he put his finger on my mouth and said "Shhhhh....I wanna go to sleep" I kissed his cheek and whispered"Night I love you" Wait why did I say I love you it is way to soon "I love you too Gaege Gibson" I kissed his neck right after he said that and fell asleep.

*Time Skip morning*

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in Gaege's grasp I got out and took a shower.I got out and dried off and grabbed one of Gaege's hoodies and sweats. I put them on and laid with Gaege for a bit longer. He woke up and rolled on top of me "are those my favorite sweats" he said growling as he tickled me "Yes they are now stop tickling me before I tickle you" "Well I wanna wear those pants"he said in a very seductive tone. "Well you can't have them for today and if you take them from me you won't get cuddles" "You wouldn't you monster" "Oh I would" he got off of me and pouted "I guess you can wear them" "yay" I kissed him and he kissed me "I wanna stay in bed all day again" "Sorry honey bunch I have to film sadly"I hugged him and said "Well what time do you need to film?" "Whenever I want I am not filming with the boys today" "So what do you wanna do?" "Cuddle" he put his arm around me and I fell asleep. When I woke up Gaege was asleep too I guess he filmed and got tired I thought to myself as I looked at his cute posture. I played with his hair for a bit. He woke up "Sorry did I wake you?" "Yes but i'm not mad" "Ok......." he kissed me before I could get the word out. I pulled away and got up to get dinner ready "NOOOOOO!!!!" he whined as I left the room. I went downstairs and got a DiGiorno out of the freezer and put it in the oven."Babe!" He ran downstairs and said "Are you okay?What happened?" "No dumb ass everything is fine dinner is being made" "Is that pizza?" "Yes baby" I could tell he was happy. I grabbed his wrist and led him to the living room. I sat on the couch with him and said "Cuddle now" he nodded and sat next to me and put his arm around me. "You wanna invite the guys over?" he asked "I don't care" "I will call the boys" right as he said that the pizza was done. I took it out of the oven and cut while it was still hot and then let it cool. Me and Gaege got a plate and grabbed our pizza. We sat at the table and he put his hand on my thigh the whole time staring at me. I blushed then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" he said"Thanks babe" The boys walked in and smelled pizza "Ooh pizza I want some" Eddie said all of the boys ran to the kitchen to get a slice "slow the fuck down leave some for me and Gaege damn" they all grabbed one slice and ate that because they already ate dinner. "Hey you guys staying the night?" I asked "No we gonna head home in a bit" Josh said looking at Mully with a weird stare. "Me and Narrator are staying" Eddie said "Great I love company" I said I felt tired so I went to bed "Night babe love you" I said "Night honey bunch I love you too I will be up there in a bit" I felt so happy that I have this man in my life. I sat on the bed on my phone waiting for Gaege when I got a text from Eddie. Dawg yo didn't tell me that you two were saying I love you to each other. I sent the blush emoji. Gaege walked in and cuddled me "Hey dumb ass" "Hey honey bunch" I pecked his lips "Night" "No come back here" he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a VERY passionate kiss we sat there for a bit he pulled me into his lap. I could feel his boner "Wow someone is desperate need some help there buddy" I said while smirking "No I can handle it" I put my mouth to his ear "If you be quiet you will get a treat" he turned really red then whispered in my ear "I will punish you if you hurt me" "Oh really" I said while grabbing his neck. I kissed his lips then took off his shirt. I got up and walked to the door and locked it I got back on top of him and took my shirt off I started attacking his neck leaving small hickeys all on his body. I took off his pants along with his boxers I did the same for me. I grabbed onto his huge hardened dick and sucked it. He moaned as I did so I stopped sucking and said "turnover" he laid on his stomach and I grabbed lube and prepared him for entry. "Uhh...Y/N what are doing" "Shh or I will be harder on you" I grabbed my dick and put my tip in his ass tears ran down his face as my dick went more and more into him. I went in and out progressively getting faster. He tried to moan but I covered his mouth he came on the sheets and I came in him. I pulled my boxers back on and he put his on he cuddled me."Thanks daddy" he said "That is a new rule when we have sex I am not Y/N I am daddy." "Okay daddy" "were not having sex dumb ass" "Well night" "Night"