Chapter 4:BF & BF

Gaege's POV:

Today is the day I ask Y/N to be my boyfriend I am really nervous because maybe he just had a one night stand with me and now has moved on. I got in the shower and played my music. I was jamming out and singing my heart out. Then I remembered that I didn't lock the door. I was almost to the door when Y/N came in. "Shit sorry" "It's okay babe" Y/N took off his clothes then came into the shower with me. "Y/N what are you doing?" "Shut up cute little man" He kissed me and I of course kissed back. I pulled away and said "Y/N will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes no no square guy" "Fuck you that was uncalled for" He kissed me longer then we actually showered. We got out and Y/N stole another one of my hoodies and my favorite sweats again "Dang babe I wanted those sweats" "Okay" he took them off and threw them at me he went into the closet and grabbed another pair of sweats. "Man if coming out of the closet was that easy" I laughed and he sat on the bed. "Cuddle?" he asked "fine" I put my arm around him and he put his head on my chest. "You wanna go to target and get some snacks?" "Yes" we got our shoes on and left. We got to target and he immediately got a cart and ran to the snacks. He grabbed frosting,edible cookie dough,chips,popcorn,soda,cookies and ice cream."That all?" "Yup" "Wait lets go to the candy section" we went to the candy section and we got so much. We got sweet tarts,Spree's (Chewy and original),Gummy bears,skittles,m and m's and block candy(Candy that looks like lego's if you have not had them try them). We checked out and went home. We got home and went straight to the bedroom Y/N got two spoons for me and him. We sat on the bed and called the guys. "Hey you wanna come over to have movie night?" "Yeah!" "Okay be here in 5 minutes" "Okay" The guys got here and we set everything up. Y/N grabbed the frosting and ate it straight I grabbed a spoon and did the same. Then we ate the cookie dough and all the guys grabbed there snacks and we all had so much fun. After the movie we played  truth or dare. "Gaege truth or dare" Eddie asked "Truth" "Okay if you were to date anyone in this room other than Y/N who would it be?" "None of you" "Okay" It was my turn to ask "Y/N truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you too sing the song you told me about that you have written" "Fuck you" "You have to do it" "Fine" 

She finished the song and everyone clapped. "Okay I am going to bed night no no square boy" all the boys laughed Y/N looked at mully "Mully shut that stupid ass laugh before I cut out your tongue" Everyone laughed Mully looked pissed. Josh looked at Mully and kissed him! "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled "Are you two..." Eddie asked "Yeah" Josh said "Congrats" I said I hugged them both and Y/N ran down stairs "Whats wrong now?" "Josh and Mully are dating" Eddie said "I fucking knew it would happen" He went back upstairs and I followed "Should we tell them were official?" "Yeah" Me and Y/N walked downstairs holding hands "Everyone we have something to say" "Me and Gaege are officially boyfriend and boyfriend" Eddie looked up and said "Well me and Grant have something to say also" "Were dating" We all were so happy we where glad we were all dating. "Well night bitches" Y/N said I followed. Me and him cuddled the rest of the night.