Chapter 3: Official Love

Eddie's Pov:

Me and Narrator heard moaning come from Gaege and Y/N's room "For fuck sake" Narrator said "Why the fuck did they have to do it now?" "Like I fucking know" I stared at narrator and said "Narrator can you come here and lay with me?" "Yeah" Narrator came over to me and put his arm around me. I grabbed a blanket because I was cold and me and narrator sat and cuddled for the night."Eddie" "yeah?" "You wanna go out sometime?" "Sure" I buried my face in his chest and I fell asleep.

*Time Skip morning*

Gaege's POV:
"FUCK! My ass hurts" "Need help there?" "Fuck you" Y/N walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. "Aww is my wittle man in pain" "Yeah" "Well come here sit back down in the bed and I will take care of you for the rest of the day" "Okay"

Y/N's POV

 I walked downstairs and saw Eddie and Narrator in the kitchen making pancakes "Hey guys" "Did you two fuck last night?" Narrator asked "Yeah why.." "Because we heard you two" "Oops sorry" "Who was on top?" "Um weird question Grant(AKA Narrator) I was on top" "Ha Gaege is a fucking bottom" "Well I like being controlling" I said while winking. "Is that why Gaege is not down here?" Eddie asked "Yeah his ass hurts like hell well that is what he gets for not listening to what he's told" "Ewww pandejo" I grabbed two pancakes for Gaege and two for me and went back upstairs. "Thanks babe" "Your welcome cutie" "Okay well at least your ass isn't fucking dead" "Sorry not sorry" I got right to his ear and said "That is what happens when you disobey me okay daddy" "Okay" he blushed and put his arm around me. "I'll be back I am gonna take shower" "Okay" I kissed his cheek before I got up.

Y/N's POV:

*WARNING CUTTING/SELF HARM*I went into the bathroom and took my hidden pocket and turned the shower on. I grabbed my wrist and started. Tears filled my eyes as the cold metal cut through my skin like butter. I learned to cry silently because my dad was abusive and he used to hit me a lot. I cried and cut more. I got out of he shower and cleaned my cuts and covered them a bit so no one couldn't see my cuts. I have been cutting for years it just eased the pain. I went into me and Gaege's room and took one of his hoodies. I put it on and cuddled Gaege "hey babe" he said I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes. "Babe are you okay? Come here" I cried into Gaege's shoulder "Shhhhhh it's okay" he kissed my head and held me so close. I looked up and said "Roll up my sleeves" "Why?" "just do it" Gaege lifted my sleeves and saw all my cuts and scars. I cried more and he just held me. I cried so much you could fill a pool. My tears soaked Gaege's shirt. I cried so much that Eddie and Narrator ran upstairs and saw Gaege holding me. "Dawg what happened" "Yeah dickhead what did you do?" "Nothing just come here" I looked at them they saw how much I was crying. I showed them my wrist and cried even more. "Narrator say something nice in your narrator voice" Eddie said Grant walked over to me "It's okay shhhhh it's okay" Grant said he soothed my pain he made me feel a lot better "I'm sorry guys you deserve better then someone like me" Gaege held me tighter than ever before "don't say that you have made my life so much better" Gaege's voice was very shaky he was about to cry. "Grant we should leave them alone" Grant nodded and left. I looked up at Gaege and saw red puffy eyes. I kissed him I can't stand seeing him like this. He rolled me on his side "Never do that again okay the world would suck without you in it" "Thanks babe" he cuddled me for the rest of the day.