Chapter 8:Afraid

A/N *WARNING SELF HARM,RAPE AND OTHER TRIGGERING THINGS*

Y/N's POV:

I can't get that nightmare out of my head what if Jason finds me. He will take me away from my new boyfriend that I love so much. I walk downstairs and Gaege grabs my wrist. *Flashback*  I wake up and try to get up to get a shower then Jason grabbed my wrist"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?" "to take a shower""SORRY WHAT WAS THAT BITCH!" "TO TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER!" "Okay you could have said that the first time" Jason smirked as he walked away. *WARNING CUTTING* I run to the bathroom and find a piece of the broken mirror from last night when he tried to punch me. I pick it up and turn the shower on I lock the door and step in the shower. I start cutting all over I thought to myself 'can I just die'. *Flashback over*  "hello you okay?" "Sorry had a flashback" Gaege hugged me "Was it about your ex" I nodded "He can't hurt you anymore" I cry into his shirt the boys come into the kitchen where me and Gaege are and Eddie says "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" "STOP YELLING!" I yell and let go of Gaege and run to our room. I hear Gaege yell "GOOD JOB ASS HAT!" I hear someone running up the stairs and they open the door. Gaege runs in and locks the door. He runs to me and hugs me. "Shhhhh....... it's okay baby" I kept crying then Gaege looks at me. His lips press against mine and I kiss back after a bit I calmed down. "You wanna go back down?" I nodded and he carries me downstairs. J:"Why are you carrying him (A/N the boys are E-Eddie J-Josh M-Mully GR-Grant(Narrator) GA-Gaege)

E:"Did you two fuck?" 

GA:"No he legit just had a mental breakdown so why would I do that to someone?" Eddie said nothing GA:"Exactly" Gaege took me to the living room and put me on the couch. He laid me down and I fell asleep. I woke up to someone ringing the doorbell. GA:"I'll get it babe" I nod and he opens it.  Unknown:"Hey where is Y/N" GA:"I don't know who you are" Gaege closes the door in his face and locks it. Y/N:"Let me look through the peephole" I look through and see Jason "AHHHH!!!!" GA:"You okay?" Y/N:"It's him Jason" GA:"Shit Eddie call the police".......

CLIFFHANGER