6.) Bad Smut---

( SMUT WARNING )

( Jay's POV )

"I'm gonna try something, promise not to freak out... " Alex said with a shaking voice. He sounded quite nervous which only made me feel more anxious than i already was.

"O-Okay" I say with a stutter. I waited for acouple of seconds with my eyes closed until i felt Alex's breath right infront of me. I could feel my heart starting to get faster and i could feel my face getting warmer.

I felt him place both of his hands on each sides of my face, then before i could even open my eyes i felt his lips pressing against mine. My eyes shot open as my heart started to race faster.

I couldn't resist this, so I started to kiss Alex back. He was alittle rough whilst kissing but i liked it, it felt so right, it felt so incredable to have his lips against mine.

After afew more seconds Alex broke the kiss for air, but that didn't stop him from kissing me again, and again, but i didn't care. I enjoyed this, i wanted this to last forever.

(Smut Warning)

Before I knew it Alex was already kissing and sucking at my neck. It caused me to softly moan which pleased him as he pushed me onto my back then got ontop of me.

"Alex!" I wiggle and squirm alittle, but this only made Alex get more aroused as he slid both his cold hands up my shirt and started to run his hands all over my body.

"C-Cold!" I whine as i see a small smirk appear on Alex's face. He then ran his right hand down to my thigh which made me blush more.

I watched and moaned as he kissed and sucked my neck whilst rubbing my inner thighs with both of his hands. He then proceeded to slowly take my clothes off, whiched caused me to get alittle embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed~" Alex said in a gentle tone whilst he undressed himself. I got slightly nervous since i've never done anything like this with anyone before.

Alex made me sit up as he stood up with a smirk. "Open up~" i knew exactly what he meant by that. I didn't want to argue, so i shut my eyes tightly and opened up my mouth.

The next minute i felt Alex push his member into my mouth and to the back of my throat. It made me gag and choke alittle.

He pulled back, then thrusted in again. He done this over and over again, causing me to moan from it. He gripped onto my hair and started to push my head back and forth

It made me choke alittle but i tried pleasing him the best i could, my moans grew louder as i felt a warm, thick liquid pour into my mouth as Alex groaned.

"Swallow~" Alex demanded as he pulled out of my mouth. I do as he says and swallowed. He leaned down and planted a small kiss on my lips, but i wanted more.

I grabbed Alex by his shoulders and pulled him down ontop of me, I guess he got the idea of what i wanted since he already had me turning around onto my stomach.

I waited alittled impatiently until i felt Alex enter inside of me. It hurt alittle and it made me moan louder than I have before.

Alex waited a moment until he started to slowly thrust lightly. I moaned as i started to feel more pleasure than pain.

He thrusted with more speed and force, causing me to moan louder and louder with every thrust. He groaned quietly and held my hips in place.

After what felt like hours of moans and thrusts he finally came, making me practically scream with pleasure as i came too.

We panted for awhile until i felt him pull me into his arms, and kiss my head. I was completely exhausted and my throat felt like it was going to die on me.

" I love you, Jay." He ran his fingers through my hair as i closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Alex."

_________________________________________
Sorry if this one was shorter than the others but-
I have school TwT in the morning-
And I can't write smut
I most likely will never write it again