Niam - Nothing can come between us

*Niall's POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing so I picked it up from the night stand, looked at the caller ID which is Louis and answer it. "Oi, where are you? I'm outside your house!" He said and I pulled away the phone from my ear and looked at the time on my phone screen. Shizz Louis!!! I mentally curse myself and quickly get ready.
I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and go to Louis who is standing at the side of the pavement. "C'mon! You made me wait long enough! Let's get to school now" He said as soon as I walk to his side. "Since when you are excited for school?" I asked my energetic friend as we start walking. "Never am, never were and never will" He said and we both chuckled at that. "It's just the bloke that helped you from those bullies is coming to school today" He said as I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah? what do want me to do about that?" I asked sarcastically. "C'mon Ni, he literally broke his arm to save you, at least thank him or something" He said as I push the front door of the school open for us to walk through. "Say you'll thank him, Ni" He said. "Yeah, yeah, I'll thank him later, now go to your class!" I growled chasing him away as I was getting annoyed. "We have the same class, mate!" Louis pointed out laughing a little. "Ughhh...God help me...I don't want to be stuck with this lil' shit" I said imitating the praying pose. "You meanie!" Louis yelled hitting my shoulder. "Let's just get to class" I said pulling him.

❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

The class was boring as hell and nothing interesting really happen that I wasn't even paying attention until I realised that I was falling and landed on my bum. I shot my head back and saw Jack, the bully, he pulled my chair which caused me to fall off my chair and the class to laugh their asses off. "Mr. Horan, please sit properly in your seat, you've just disturbed my class" The teacher said glaring at me. "I'm so sorry, Sir" was all I could say since I was holding back my anger. "Pfftt...stupid fake blondie" I heard Jack said one seat behind from mine. I just shot daggers at him and seat back in my seat containing my anger. After an hour of gazing out and day dreaming, the class was finally over and the bell rang indicating that it is now recess time. I just quickly get out of the class room and wait for Louis to come out next.

❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡❤️🧡

Me and Louis both headed to the cafeteria as soon as Louis got his stuff out from his locker. "Ni, I'm going to the toilet, you can go to the cafeteria first. I'll meet ya there" Louis said pointing to the bathroom stalls. On my way to the cafeteria, I suddenly bumped into someone and I hit his hard chest which made me fell hard on my bum. "Ugh...why do I keep on falling on my bum?" I mumbled lowly to myself. I got up and stand on my feet to look up and was shocked when I saw it was the lad that helped me with those bullies the other day. "S-sorry" I apologise looking at the ground. "It's fine, are those bullies still bugging you?" He asked lifting my chin up to face him. "Yea, but anyway thank you for the other day, I really appreciate it" I said giving him an assuring smile. "No problem, I really wanted to help you anyway" He said hugging me. I was shocked from how this cool kid is now hugging and protected me. "Your name is Niall, right?" He asked once he pulled away from the hug. "Yeah, and you are Liam Payne?" I asked for reassurance. "Yea--" he couldn't finish his sentence when a sudden pressure pushed me down, it was a kid that was running and accidentally pushed me. Before I could fully regain myself from the shock, I felt soft lips pressed against mine while I was laying flat on top of the cool kid. I immediately got up and apologise. He followed getting up but what startled me the most was that instead of saying that it was fine or anything, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Things couldn't get anymore shocking when Liam suddenly said that he has loved me all along. "And that is also one of the reasons my heart flicked to help you when the bullies were making fun of you, Niall, I love you too much that it hurts seeing you hurt, so with that, would you be my boyfriend so that I can be with you and protect you as long as I live" He immediately asked me to be his boyfriend. I agreed because I remembered how huge my crush on him was, the crush that no one knows about including Louis. Liam was so happy that he spun me around attaching our lips together. We pulled away when the bell rang signaling that recess is over and that's when the thought of Louis waiting for me at the cafeteria hit me hard. "Oh shit, Louis" I mumbled lowly that only I could hear. Liam pecked my lips and said "See you later, My Little Leprechaun" and went to his class. Suddenly Louis appeared out of nowhere and scared the crap out of me. I told him everything including the crush part on our way to our departed classes. He was very excited hearing the story and kept on cheering and chanting 'Niam' on our way.