CHILDHOOD LOVE & THE DARK PRESENT

Sidharth went into his thoughts and closed his eyes while looking at Shehnaaz's picture... 

~~FLASHBACK (13 years ago....An orphanage somewhere in Mumbai)~~

A girl of about 15 years of age was giggling and running around a tree while a boy of 16 years of age was running behind her laughing.... The whole orphanage was filled with their giggles and the playtime noises of the other kids... The boy said, "Stop!! Don't run so fast... You'll fall..." Just then the girl fell and the boy ran towards her and said, "I told you na Geetanjali don't run that fast... See abhi you fell na..." Geetanjali said amidst her tears, "I fell and you are still scolding me Sidharth...." Sidharth cutely held his ears and said, "Acha baba... I am sorry... Show me kahan lagi hai..." She pointed towards her knee that had a few scratches... He held her hand and made her stand with his support... He took her to the medical room and made her sit comfortably on the nursing bed... The on duty doctor asked him, "How did this happen?? You might be playing around with her as usual Sidharth.... When will you guys stop all these useless games??..." Sidharth replied with all his innocence, "Dr. didi these are not useless games... There are our feelings hidden in everything... We love to create memories... You might be thinking that I am talking like elders aur ye bohot mature aur deep baatein hain meri age ke hisaab se par jinke mom-dad nahi hote they only know the amount of pain they carry within them... We face difficulties in everything we do... Hum chahe kitne bhi ache performers ho ya academically kitne bhi ache kyun na ho but our future and the results we get are extremely tough to earn... 18 years ke hote hi hum orphanage se toh nikal jayenge but what about settlement and career?? Abhi ke liye ye stupid games hamare liye future ki most loved memories hain..." The doctor replied, "You have a great thinking Sidharth... If you keep up this thought process then one day you'll surely turn out to be the most happiest and successful person...." Then, she turned towards Geetanjali and said, "Come on now let's do your dressing..." 

As the doctor did her dressing Sidharth closed his fists and clenched his eyes imagining her pain but on the other hand Geetanjali got it done with open eyes and a smile on her face... The doctor noticed the expressions both of them had and said, "Done!! Look at both of you... Two such close friends but totally opposite...." Sidharth said, "Matlab..." She replied while smiling, "Matlab ye ke Geetanjali just got a few minor scratches and you were so scared while her dressing that you tightened your fists and closed your eyes tight but on the same time Geetanjali got it done with a smile on her face... I am not saying ke jiski aap care karte ho uske liye darna galat hai but being brave for your loved ones during tough times is also important.... At the same time I must appreciate Geetanjali's bravery... Dard bohot hua hoga... Definitely she might have felt the burning sensations when I cleaned her wound but she kept smiling which shows that isse future mein kuch bhi nahi dara payega..." Geetanjali said, "Dar hamara sabse bada dushman hai doctor agar hamein life mein topmost level climb karna hai toh... Mujhe life mein itna fame aur itni riches chahiye ke koi mujhe kabhi bhi dobara aisi chot lagne hi na de and main jab zameen par kadam rakhun toh makhmali softness ho... I want to become that diamond jiski keemat koi jeweller bhi na bata paye... Priceless...." Sidharth said, "You are already priceless Geetanjali... Every girl is priceless... The person who you are with should know how to pamper you and keep you like a princess..." She looked into his eyes and said, "Queen!! I am the queen..." The doctor interrupted the kids and said, "But Geetanjali there's always a baggage full of struggles on the queen's back..." She gave a wicked laughter which Sidharth couldn't notice and said, "Kuch logon ki fittrat unhe queen banati hai doctor didi aur mujhe meri fittrat aage leke jayegi vo bhi uss world mein jahan har cheez ka ek price tag hota hai... I would be priceless in a world full of price tags..." The doctor nodded on her statement and thought, "Dono kitne alag alag hain phir bhi jude hue hain... God knows what destiny has in store for them... Sidharth is water and Geetanjali is fire... I hope that the fire doesn't dry away the water content or the water doesn't finish off the fire... They need balance to run together..." Sidharth said, "Let's go Geetu and I promise you that this nothing will become a king for his pure hearted queen one day..." 

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

Sidharth comes out of his thoughts with screeching of the tires of the car and says to himself,  "This king is a devil and the devil is after you the queen of riches..." He enters his company in style where all the employees greet him with respect... He enters his cabin and asks Arnab to connect the call with Mr. Ronit Gill... As he comes on the line Sidharth says, "Hey Mr. Gill... Sidharth Shukla here..." Ronit replies in a little surprised tone from the other end, "Mr. Sidharth Shukla---The head of the Shukla Empire or I must say the king of the business world..." Sidharth smirked and said, "Yes, Mr. Gill and I have contacted you for an offer today..." He replied, "Anything for you Mr. Shukla... But, just one thing business is business... Would love to deal professionally..." Sidharth said with attitude, "Who do you think you are about to deal with?? We are well-known in the circle for our utter professionalism..." Ronit said, "Loved the attitude Mr. Shukla... By the way we are well-known for similar reasons in London..." Sidharth said, "You would be well known in many more countries after this deal..." They discussed about it for few minutes and Sidharth said, "Done Mr. Gill... This set up is going to be huge... The Mumbai Branch is Ms. Shehnaaz Gill's responsibility now... I'll personally look into this with her..." Ronit replied, "Shehnaaz is very talented... You won't be disappointed..." Sidharth replied, "My choice never goes wrong... She's in the list of top-10 best business professionals... See her next week in Mumbai at the felicitation ceremony..." They ended the call with this.... Sidharth said to himself, "Welcome to the trap Shehnaaz.... Let's see ki tumhara talent tumhe bachata hai ya bharosa tumhe todta hai and I never lose games..." 

To be Continued.... What will happen now?? What is this deal about?? What's Sidharth's plan?? How will be their first encounter?? Will Geetanjali come to know of all this and come across her past?? Is she really the betrayer or there are more angles to it?? Will Shehnaaz fall for the trap or Sidharth is creating a trap of love that he hates for himself?? Let's see what happens when the devil meets the queen of hearts... Don't forget to comment your views and hit the like button....