NEW BEGINNING AND THE OLD MEMORIES...

Suddenly something buzzed in Sidharth's pocket and he took out a small pyramid shaped key chain... He opened it and saw a cute text on it, "Good Morning.... Time for you to leave for work..." He smiled, kissed the key chain, held it close to his heart for a while and then kept it back in his pocket... He closed his eyes to relax and a peaceful smile automatically came on his face remembering the good old days...

~~FLASHBACK (18 days ago)~~

Sidharth entered the mansion behind Shehnaaz with around 4-5 big shopping bags in his hands... He looked tired and cutely irritated while Shehnaaz was scrolling through her social media feed while walking and had a small gift bag in her hand... Sidharth said, "Yaar kitni shopping karti ho tum ladkiyan... You said that you need a dress for the award function and you have bought accessories, matching sandals, sling and what not... Ye nahi ke apne bags khud pakdo... Saare mujhe deke khud madam chotu sa pouch leke phone scroll kar rahi hain..." Shehnaaz turned towards him, gave him a look and said, "Normally Mr. Poker Face doesn't talk and whenever he does then it's either sarcasm or anger that stays on his nose..." He made a grumpy face and said, "Ya right... And whenever you talk it revolves around either shopping or nothing..." Shehnaaz folded her hands against her chest, gave him a look; then silently picked up her shopping bags from the sofa and went towards her room... Sidharth bit his tongue and went behind her... He entered her room before she could close the door... He took the bags from her hand, made her sit and cutely asked, "Tum gussa ho??" She gave him a look and said, "Nahi acting kar rahi hun..." He continued with his efforts and asked, "Acha... Uss mini bag mein kya hai jo tum end mein lene gayi thi... Tumne bataya nahi..." She gave him another look and thought, "Kya ladka hai ye?? Till yesterday he didn't even wanted to see my face and today he is pacifying me when I am not even angry... What does he exactly want??" She came out of her thoughts when she saw Sidharth picking up the gift bag from her side... She snatched it back and said, "Kisi se bina puche uska samaan touch karna achi baat nahi hoti..." He cutely said, "Pucha tha par tum pata nahi konse dreamland mein thi... Aur aisa kya hai isme jo itna chhupa rahi ho... Baaki sab toh dikhaya hai tumne mujhe..." She replied, "Vo dikhaya because I was unable to choose clothes and accessories for the ceremony... Point to be noted Mr.Shukla that I returned your favour by choosing clothes for you in return..." He said while looking at her in disbelief, "Kitna bright color hai suit ka..." She laughed and said, "Kam se kam tumhare uss black, white aur grey se toh better hi hai... Kaise kar lete ho yaar tum... Har roz ek color daal ke bore nahi hote..." He replied with a smirk on his face, "Classic is the best aur ab kripya topic change kare bagair batayen ke uss gift mein kya hai..." She cutely laughed and said, "Tumhare liye hi hai... Open it..." He smiled and opened the small box that was kept in the mini bag.... He confusingly looked at the key ring when it vibrated in his hand and he opened the mini shutter... He was surprised to read the message, "Time to sleep Mr. Shukla..." His eyes went on to Shehnaaz when she said, "Mujhe tumhe bohot time se kuch special dena tha which can bring a smile on your face... Main jab se aayi hun maine notice kiya hai ke tum haste rarely ho... I wanted that you must smile a few times in the day even if I am not there to see that bugs bunny smile... Ye key chain time to time vibrate karega... Har din ke alag messages set hain isme... Isse hamesha apne paas rakhna..." He said with his eyes shining with love and respect for her, "Jab tak tum saath ho iski zaroorat nahi padegi aur shayad main tumhe kahin jaane hi na dun mera official smile bank..." She laughed and he left after saying a good night..

~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

He came out of his thoughts when Arnab said, "Chalein Boss..." He nodded in a yes and thought while walking towards the car, "Socha tha kabhi iski zaroorat hi nahi padegi but ye destiny bhi na bohot badi player hai... Isse malum hota hai kab, kahan, kaunsa dao khelna hai... Wait for me Goa because now I'll write my destiny from the very beginning... I hope a new chapter brings some fresh air with the old revenge..." 

He suddenly remembered something and dialed a number saved as Jaan in his phone.... She picked up and he smiled while speaking...

Sidharth: Are you ready for the task sweetheart??

Prisha: Par karna kya hai partner...

Sidharth: Nothing bas enjoy karna hai at a relaxing holiday in Emerald Grand, Goa ...

Prisha: Ye plan tumhara toh nahi lagta... You and vacation.... No way...

Sidharth: Ahaaa... Ab tumhe bhi mere baare mein yahi lagta hai... How mean??

Prisha: Pichle 2 saal mein ek bhi vacation plan ki hai tumne??

Sidharth: Bas bohot hua mazaak.. Jokes apart... We are really going to Goa... Get ready... Pack your stuff for the next 1 week... Main half an hour mein tujhe pick karne pohonch raha hun... 

They disconnected the call after this...

On the other hand Shehnaaz's club and bakery opening went well and she strictly told the media to make this an exclusive release after her live interview from the club tonight... She was walking around her room in panic when a well built, handsome guy entered and started walking with her and copying all her actions... She realised this, sat on the bed with a grumpy face and said, "Manav ye tum kya kar rahe ho...Already itni tension hai shaam ki press conference ki..." He repeated the same after her and she said like a cute child, "Tum na jao... Mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni..." Just then Kiara entered, jumped on to Manav's lap and said, "Haww buddy aapne phir meri mumma ko naraaz kar diya... Ab sorry bolo..." He kissed Kiara on her cheek and said, "Acha baba sorry... Par tum panic karna band karo... Sirf questions hi toh puchenge vo log... They aren't devils...." She nodded in agreement and said, "Hmm... Valid point... Shayad main hi zyaada soch rahi thi...." Both Kiara and Manav looked at each other and said unitedly, "Shayad nahi pakka..." The trio laughed and shared a hug....

To be continued... Who is this new entry now?? Will they meet again in Goa?? Where is Geetanjali?? What will happen at the press conference?? Stay tuned to know and don't forget to share your precious views in the comments section....